Aspiring writers, story tellers, and readers; HODGEPODGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PencilHead said:
it would be light work for these punks. It woulda, but I reached inside my coat and showed them...

how my unit had been brutally blown off - tattered and torn - many years ago in a brewery explosion. And all these years later I still hate

these military/industrial/sex-toy complex Pabst-Blue-Ribbon-drinking goons. I showed them, showed them who still had a nice set of cahones under that tatered unit. I said, "Read this and weep, you...

:rofl:

PencilHead said:
these military/industrial/sex-toy complex Pabst-Blue-Ribbon-drinking goons. I showed them, showed them who still had a nice set of cahones under that tatered unit. I said, "Read this and weep, you...

worthless puds! NOW you're gonna get what's been coming to you for a very long time!" I slowly turned around and reached across the greasy counter past the stainless steel coffee grinder and

the wrist of the bearded lady! I stared into her eyes, and she stared back with a cold intense look, as she wiped a crumb from her beard, and

Put her finger to her lips to warn me to be quiet. She reached into her amazing beard and pulled out a tiny weapon. So that's what all the tin foil was about! This was about the size of a small squirt gun and looked to be made of pure shaped and squished tin foil. Nothing else. She slipped her hair behind her fat ears and listened for a moment. Quick as a flash she stood and fired off several almost silent shots. Shhhpt, shhhpt, the goons fell. All of them. Then she grabbed my arm and said

"We have something to show you, and for that you must come with us for awhile in order to work this out. In the meantime, not a peep from you or else..."

"Or else what?" "You see that man sitting out in the car? Well, let's not keep him waiting."

Now I'm sick with fear. I can feel the sweat dripping into my eyes, stinging them and blinding me. Run, she said. Run before

it's too late...I am afraid they hve begun preparing a battery acid enema for you...things are

...looking up. The last battery acid enema I had really did the trick. But I couldn't let on to them. So, I reached in my pocket and...

pulled out a tissue to wipe the non existent tears from my eyes...at that moment I realized they had splached my taint with battery acid and I found this

gave me the sudden burst of energy I needed right then. I grabbed the bearded lady and we ran up the stairs...

into the arm of a polar bear looking man, Without a thought I drove for the

chunnel and I thought we were finally on our way to London. The bearded lady then carefully passed out tin foil hats and announced in a wry tone: "You THINK you're going to London." She then let out a demonic giggle and within moments we

were on the Train a Grande Vitesse for Paris. I don't want to go to Paris!

It wasn't til we got to Paris, that I realized the tin foil hats were made like the top of the Eiffel Tower. We got on the lift and started on our

ozzydiodude said:
It wasn't til we got to Paris, that I realized the tin foil hats were made like the top of the Eiffel Tower. We got on the lift and started on our

way up. The mussels in vin de blanc I had at that bistro was doing somersaults in my stomach all the way up the tower. Even with the nervous energy and the smell of death in the air we couldn't help but notice the Eiffel Tower's gentle, graceful and timeless curves. Once the lift stopped the door opened and our tin foil hats were...

Illustration Title:

Orders from the Mother Ship

tinfoilhat-7559.jpg

dirtyolsouth said:
way up. The mussels in vin de blanc I had at that bistro was doing somersaults in my stomach all the way up the tower. Even with the nervous energy and the smell of death in the air we couldn't help but notice the Eiffel Tower's gentle, graceful and timeless curves. Once the lift stopped the door opened and our tin foil hats were...

Illustration Title:

Orders from the Mother Ship

glowing a weird shade of blue. The breaded lady grabbed my hand as the Eiffel tower came ablaze in blue and a beam shot to the

Eiffel%20Tower%20in%20Blue.jpg

Latest posts

Back