Attention aerogarden users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wugoya

Reaction score
i am about three and a half weeks in to vegetation and i am expieriencing nutrient burn what should i do to save my plants? i have three plants growing and am getting brown edges and a died out first layer of leaves. pleeaassseee help me. plus i cant grow in anything else due to certain conditions with people i live with so dont reccommend transfering or other growing sources.

what is the best way to adjust your ph level? i heard vinegar works good

which model aerogarden r u using? i have been wanting to try growing some lowryder in a small closet with one. figured i would chat with a few folks before i invest.

You should have put those plants into flower as soon as they sprouted their first set of real leaves. You are going to run out of room very very quickly. Good luck.

dimebag420 don't waste your money on an aerogarden they are not designed for growing pot and it really shows. For the couple hundred bucks it costs for one of those units you could get a 600 watt hps light with a hood and grow way WAY more bud in your closet.

Im growing sour diesel and i wont run out of room cuz i have an extension rigged to the bar. im using a regular model that i bought at bed bath and beyond. as for the 600 watt hps light with a hood. which one should i buy and how do i hook it up.

Which ever one suits your needs. Thats like asking me which type of car you should buy. I have no idea what your needs in a vehicle are nor do I have any idea what you are trying to accomplish with your grow.

Latest posts

Back