Attention All Lowryder Growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchashow

Reaction score
thanx to members of mp such as richy-b, grand-daddy toker , brouli, and many others i have decided to try lowryder for my first grow and its going to be HYDROPONICALLY DONE. :D i am still deciding what lowryder to try. i would like to have at least an ounce per plant but will reconsider if potency is good. can anybody tell me which lowryder they preferred over all of their lowryder grows. please help, i want to buy seeds immediately and if anybody can recommend a breeder to get the seeds help it will be immensely appreciated.:confused2:

You may want to include some more information if you're looking for a recommendation on what breeder to get your beans from.

Shipping an issue? What region of what country are you in? Stealth important to you? Price a big factor? Speed of delivery? Quality? what issues are most important to you?

More info might get you better responses. I am looking for the same type of info So i'll be following this post.

Good luck.

i would think that people would assume quality is an issure. who wouldnt want good quality. nobody is looking for bad quality seeds. dont care about money. speed is great but if it gets here i will be happy. i live in the southern part of the u.s. of course stealth is important to me bcuz marijuana is illegal so i wouldnt want people knowing that im getting seeds.

I too have been wonderin' the same thing...i'm just thinkin' about goin' w/ LR2 , as i'll be just startin' my indoor growing experience ...i'm just not sure which seedbank's are reliable or which breeder is worthwhile and has the true Joint Doc genetics...and i'm not even sure if it's an issue really, as long as i'm gettin' the fully autoflowering stocky runts :) , hope someone can help me out w/ this issue... sorry tcashow for bumping into your thread, but the more the merrier right ? :bong2:

yeah i am making my first purchase when i get my income tax refund back, im going with diesel ryder for my indoor grow and havn't decided on my outdoor yet.. also coming with that is my 250w mh/hps system, so excited lol

tn_toker420 said:
I too have been wonderin' the same thing...i'm just thinkin' about goin' w/ LR2 , as i'll be just startin' my indoor growing experience ...i'm just not sure which seedbank's are reliable or which breeder is worthwhile and has the true Joint Doc genetics...and i'm not even sure if it's an issue really, as long as i'm gettin' the fully autoflowering stocky runts :) , hope someone can help me out w/ this issue... sorry tcashow for bumping into your thread, but the more the merrier right ? :bong2:

hXXp://marijuana-seeds.nl/[

Latest posts

Back