Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tact

Learning Everyday
Reaction score
You get 3 seeds each of 5 different genetic strains from DNA seeds, you pay shipping and handling. When I checked this morning they were all 'out of stock', but it stipulates it starts tomorrow December 4th -December 7th.

Assuming this free offer kicks off in Attitude's native GMT time, that means @ 6pm CST tonight it is 12 A.M GMT tomorrow. So check back on this website before you guys go to sleep and have a CC ready, shipping should be between $10-$25 for 15 free seeds, expect them to go fast!

4pm PST = 12am GMT
5pm MST = 12am GMT
6pm CST = 12am GMT
7pm EST = 12 am GMT

*Post on here when you find them available, perhaps it is not available right at the stroke of midnight GMT time, but later in the day 6am-10am GMT?
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/cat_126.html

I bet you cant guess what I will be doing at 00:00:01 ;)

:peace:

So now I'm completely confused. Is it at 0:00:01 GB time or USA Central Standard time?
Am I going to bed early or staying up late?

I guess assume it is midnight GMT time, so OHC if you are CST check @ 6 pm, or adjust if you are not CST so you are checking back @ midnight GMT.

Edit: I edited the initial post to reflect the times of midnight GMT.

So it's at 6PM here in CST - THIS evening right? Dayum I made that hard. thanks for your patience.... my mickey mouse watch wound down.

OHC try at 12:01 yopur time i'm on the east coast and last month i hit it at a little after 12:00 and it went through. Thats a new word yopur....i meant your.

Hey Tact I know you meant well...and I appriciate the headsup on the free=bies...but we still are not allowed to post live links outside of this site...It's for all of our safety! Can you try to edit it to xx instead of tt?

As of 12:02 AM GMT (December 4th) time the seeds are all still listed as 'out of stock'. I guess it doesn't go down at the stroke of midnight :(.

the chef said:
OHC try at 12:01 yopur time i'm on the east coast and last month i hit it at a little after 12:00 and it went through. Thats a new word yopur....i meant your.

So you think they are on USA time? hmmmm well I'll hang on here for a bit - as long as it doesn't mess with my "Survivor" night.... I gota see what that sly Rudy pulls next.

Has anyone gone to the contact us screen? I just went and there is a big clock that says it is their local time but it says it is 7:53 pm which is my time (East Coast) I find this a bit strange since it is actually 12:53 am in the UK...I wonder if it is different depending on what time zone you are in?

Hamster Lewis said:
Has anyone gone to the contact us screen? I just went and there is a big clock that says it is their local time but it says it is 7:53 pm which is my time (East Coast) I find this a bit strange since it is actually 12:53 am in the UK...I wonder if it is different depending on what time zone you are in?

Rgr that HL, it says 7:25 PM for me now, which is what time it is CST. Then under the clock some text states 'Clock time to be set to GMT'.

:confused:

I signed up for the email to tell me when its in stock...I am checking occasionally anyways tho...

I was looking at this offer, but I make it a habit to not order a second order from a company until I receive my first and know things are going well. Well, lucky for me my recent order arrived today so now I can get more, hehe :) 5 business days to arrive. Real good service.

Warfish

have you looked at the strains yet ? kandy kush sounds yummy

Ok all i'll tell ya. If ya need to rest do it. I'm sure they will not run out by 2morrow when you wake up since they are running the freebie offer more than one day so they are prepared for multiple orders from different countries, place your order after your few sips of java.

Well nothing as of 6:12 am GMT time, I will check back in the morning, night all.

There doors open in 3 hours (9 am GMT). I am betting it will be shortly after that. Hoping so anyway, hehe :)

Latest posts

Back