Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff its a 50/50 chance on getting the breeders pack but haven't had any problems with the repacked beans. Mind thats a trip about the one that smokes like a con.

so did they do this just to get the new strains in circulation ? or are they just being cool for the holidays ?? either way, i think it rocks...i have millions of seeds and was not even looking to buy more but that word "free" does funny things to me lol..

i have gotten mine on the eastcoast in 7 - 12 working day. They have a tracking program that updates your order as it gets to ya. Hit the track order button note all orders are usually posted the next day.

These are not yet released. the tudes way of being cool.

PUFF MONKEY said:
i smoke like a con...

you goofy joint smoker! when i reenter a the system im gunna show the homies how to make a bong

i ordered the dvd case with a shirt aint risking it now

i looked but it said they were out of stock....if you click on the mug icon it shows many different styles but all out of stock.

Callawave said:
According to Einstein, the faster you grow, the slower time goes for you.
Time isn’t relative to me though; I have my own wormhole. But as my zero point module is low on power, I had better order mine last week.
Boy, am I glad it’s not a leap year. :bolt:
it's all good. I went into my worm hole at around midnight and the world was still on it's axis when I woke this morning. Sleep Good - Coffee Good - Free Seeds and Auto Order Good - It's All Good. :D.

Thanks for the help in the IM yesterday Chef !

Just placed my order....I got the UFO's but where do the 15 free seeds come in??? i didnt see that??

You were supposed to do that first it is in the newsletter.

hemmhoff go to the site sign up for the newsletter then e-mail the tude about the offer and tell them that you just placed an order. See if they will put it on your order.

Can he go to his order history and cancel a pending order and start fresh?

Dunno i think they will put it on the order, i think you can cancell and re-order, i would try e-mailing them first to see what they say. They are very accomodating.

Heemhoff17 said:
Just placed my order....I got the UFO's but where do the 15 free seeds come in??? i didnt see that??

Hey Bud...

You should give them a call or go back online... You need to put in another order and add all of those freebies to your 'shopping cart.' You go to the "Newsletter" page, then click on the VIEW button on each strain individually so it brings up another page where you add them to your basket...;) Maybe you can combine 2 orders and get them shipped together. I'm sure it's pretty crazy around there during this freebie promotion so you may do better to place another order and then email them and also maybe try to call to talk to someone about your situation. I'm sure you're not the only one who thought they would come up in your basket automatically... Personally, I wouldn't wait until the last day of the offer to straighten this out... It's still business hours in England... Give them a ring and see if you're lucky enuf to get through... If you place another order and put in a special note with your order maybe they can catch the other one and combine the two...

Peace!:cool:

I would contact them through e-mail or phone before placing another order.

Latest posts

Back