Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here veg and flower room full hopefully flower room will be empty in 2/3 week then veg room will be empted and put in flower room and a couple weeks after il germ them sounds like a plan

lets do it! Heck maybe just maybe we can get a couple of the mods who hopefully ordered and we can see what they got!

Man why do they have to do this when I'm laid-off!!! I want in on it, but I'm scared to spend any noney right now, without a steady income coming in. Unenjoyment don't pay enough to be ordering seeds...although it would be cool to say that the gov.t' bought them for me...lol. I look forward to watching ya'll grow out your beans!

i think you can order just the freebies and just pay for the p&p im not sure it would be worth ago if u had i little bit of money

legalize_freedom said:
Man why do they have to do this when I'm laid-off!!! I want in on it, but I'm scared to spend any noney right now, without a steady income coming in. Unenjoyment don't pay enough to be ordering seeds...although it would be cool to say that the gov.t' bought them for me...lol. I look forward to watching ya'll grow out your beans!

:eek: Looook into my eyes LF :eek: Loooook deep into my eyes......:eek:
Your Uncle Sam Commands You to Order the FREE (plus shipping) seeds.
Now go in peace and do as your uncle commands! ;)

fruity86 said:
i think you can order just the freebies and just pay for the p&p im not sure it would be worth ago if u had i little bit of money

:yeahthat:

I got my order in today early, as I am in the UK and its usually 2 days max delivery on normal post handling, I will let you know when they arrive so you can gauge the delay because of huge orders.

:peace:

im in the uk aswell HIE and they were dispatched a couple hours after i ordered seem like they will be here monday

OldHippieChick said:
:eek: Looook into my eyes LF :eek: Loooook deep into my eyes......:eek:
Your Uncle Sam Commands You to Order the FREE (plus shipping) seeds.
Now go in peace and do as your uncle commands! ;)

:eek: my hands suddenly started searching for attitudes website all on their own...what the ...what ...is happening...to me....must order free seeds:eek: :dancing:
LOL OHC...you are a sweet heart! I'll look into it...what is the cost of shipping to the US? I have all weekend? cause I would have to go put some $ on my pre-paid visa...I don't like using my regular card for online, I've already been a victim of identity theaft from someone stealing my mail yrs ago.

$25 sounds about right, my order form said 15 pounds and that's a tad less than $25 BUT I ordered the stealth shipping with a t-shirt. And I might add that in the past I've had a "conversion fee" as a seperate line item charge on my CC statement which was roughly 10%. I don't have any experience with the pre load cards so can't advise you LF ...... anyone else have any input?

that's exactly what mine said as well OHC,, 15 pounds shipped stealth.

I haven't seen that conversion fee you speak of though.

im just hoping for a bad *** pheno probably make f2's if theres males

og skunk:holysheep: thats one i havent smoked

fruity86 said:
maybe we all could hav a kushberry x skunk comp as no1 has grown it b4 that would be a big comp with plenty of entrys just a fort wot you think
i'm in too !!! :hubba: sounds like an awesome thread:D i can't wait to get my mug....and the seeds of course:p can anyone tell me anything about DNA ? are they bad or what...looks like everyone was drooling this morning (as was i).

PUFF MONKEY said:
i'm in too !!! :hubba: sounds like an awesome thread:D i can't wait to get my mug....and the seeds of course:p can anyone tell me anything about DNA ? are they baddas or what...looks like everyone was drooling this morning (as was i).

they got good genetics in these crosses

legalize_freedom said:
:eek: my hands suddenly started searching for attitudes website all on their own...what the ...what ...is happening...to me....must order free seeds:eek: :dancing:
LOL OHC...you are a sweet heart! I'll look into it...what is the cost of shipping to the US? I have all weekend? cause I would have to go put some $ on my pre-paid visa...I don't like using my regular card for online, I've already been a victim of identity theaft from someone stealing my mail yrs ago.
mine was 24.something with the mug stealth;)

lhl the conversion button is on the right towards the top it starts off in british lbs. OHC you can pick a pre-paid at your local shop, cvs, or wallyworld. You can load up to 3-5 hundred at a time i think is the limit. Each time you load money on it cost a fee of around five. You do have the options of either keeping it a namless card or you can put a name on it.

yeah chef I changed the rate to US but once the transaction processed and sent me to paypal it wen't back to british lbs. Haven't had that happen before but it was no biggie. I already new it was just under $25.

edit : oh and by the way got my confirmation this morning... wooohooo!!!!

Latest posts

Back