Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the free ones and paid £4.50 postage.

On the left you will see a column of links, click the newsletter, the free ones are on that page.

You need to click on one of the free seeds and add it to your cart then go back to the newsletter and do the same for all 5 freebies.

Then pay your postage and thats it, simple :)

:peace:

i think you can cancell and re-order

How do you do that?

click, click, click, took my order twice so wanna cancel the other one

Not real sure never had to cancell an order. Place a e-mail or phone call. i'll nav the site to see what i can see

my order info list my city but not my state...i emailed them and gave them the order# and the correct info...do you think they'll fix it or should i cancel and reorder...i got the gauranteed delivery..

They will get it you should get e-mail confirmation. I looked at the site it doesn't give info on cancelling orders. Either e-mail or call them direct. I'm more than sure they will fix the problem.

How many of the freebies can we add? I added 5 of each, is there a limit or will they only send you 3 per?

Order placed, also picked up 10 feminized Dutch Passion Voodoo seeds which added an additional 2 free DNA seeds. 27 seeds incoming! :cool:

I ordered 3 of each. The real reason I did that was that I was stoned tired, not used to staying up that late, lol. So when I went to order in my mind they said 3 seeds, so I put 3 on the order form. Now after looking at it this morn I realize that would be 9 of each seed, hehe.

I already have a tracking number for my order, yay :) I needed another coffee mug! :D Have been scared to try any skunk grows in my house cause of smell, but after brousing the diy forum I think I found out how to nuetralize the smell so I'm going to give it a go on the next grow.

Warfish

i just checked me email my order has been dispatched yipee has any1 else's ?

I looked at the site it doesn't give info on cancelling orders

Ya man, so did I and didnt find any cancel buttons either. I only asked in case it´s just me who doesnt find it.
I emailed them no worries.
Got some other free seeds aswell when I placed my auto order, nice, 7 different ones

I can not WAIT to get these babies started.....

I am going to build a whole new set up once i get them :)

YAY,, just got my order placed a few minutes ago. So exited to get these beans on there way. Man I love attitude!!!

Congrats family, LHL welcome to the party! Happy holidays!

the chef said:
Congrats family, LHL welcome to the party! Happy holidays!

wot have you ordered chef my friend?

This round just the freebies, soon prozak, maui wowie, bubblegum and the one i've been waiting to do cannnabiogens destroyer!

maybe we all could hav a kushberry x skunk comp as no1 has grown it b4 that would be a big comp with plenty of entrys just a fort wot you think

yes yes chef i wont be starting mine untill my veg room is empty and then they will be vegged for 8/9weeks depending on when i germ them how about you

Yup gonna need a bit; in order to take clones from the three new ones in the tent. Things kinda full right now. But soon.

Latest posts

Back