Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well 2dog, I just got my email around noon today and I emailed em last night because in my account history it was dispatched on the 6th and my CC was charged on the 5th ..... I placed my order around 10:45AM CST on Friday the 4th..... I get the feeling they are swamped. go figure.

All the orders under this account are listed below:

Order No

Dec 08 2009 Dec 04 2009, 13:18 PM View

oh man says it has been shipped..maybe they have been too busy to email...

what did u say hippie... I can't seem to see anything but that awsome new avatar of yours! lol :)

HI,

I placed my order by mid morning last friday and I just received the confirmation email that my seeds had been 'dispatched' to the Queen's very own Royal Post! God save the Queen if she's having to ship marijuana seeds in her spare time! Times really ARE tough... :p Got to admire her fortitude tho....:rolleyes:

:holysheep:

lol imagine the queen high...prancing around her gardens with a candy in her mouth....maybe thats why they live to be so old in that family..

:eek: Well LHL enjoy it while you can..... I tried to download a cute lil Christmas theme avatar and it's slightly to big and MP spit it back out. Now I can't find the file where I stored my original avatar..... and I havn't had time to figure out how to resize the Christmas themed one. SO I must post a disclaimer. My panties are not pink.

lordhighlama said:
what did u say hippie... I can't seem to see anything but that awsome new avatar of yours! lol :)

OldHippieChick said:
:eek: Well LHL enjoy it while you can..... I tried to download a cute lil Christmas theme avatar and it's slightly to big and MP spit it back out. Now I can't find the file where I stored my original avatar..... and I havn't had time to figure out how to resize the Christmas themed one. SO I must post a disclaimer. My panties are not pink.

darn I was hoping that was u :hubba:

oh well the image will stay burned in the ol' memory bank for a while. :D

Mine shipped today, I got an e-mail confirmation from Rachel at the 'tude' regrading a question about getting the UFO seeds listed in my order receipt. I picked up the 15 free seeds and 10 Dutch Passion Voodoo feminized, this netted me 2 UFO seeds with my order, so 27 seeds incoming.

Nice tact, got my shipped confirmation here. Can't wait to see the GJ that come out of this one!

OldHippieChick said:
Dang it OHC, how am i gonna get any reading/posting done with your new avatar around....
True I didn't picture pink either... so what color are they??:hubba:

I got my beans today with my cool mug...that was the quickest attitude has ever gotten them to me...ordered Friday around 7am.

if it was me, i would'nt state shipping times, and dates, like cofirm statements, delivery status, and such on an open forum...

does this seem a bit odd to anyone other than me?...

seems your stacking the cards against yourself, on being intercepted by port authority...

i've seen stranger things happen...

really. please keep in mind, never speak of shipping details in an open forum. this is common sense...

last i checked, it is still illegal for seeds to be shipped to the US...:eek: ...

(you guys/gals elsewhere, i can't speak on your laws)...

just trying to give you a heads up...take it for what you want to...

was the mug one of the mugs shown in the merchandise section ??? i would like to recieve the "rollin' stash" mug...which one did you get hamster ?

no ill thoughts. you know that Puff. i just hate it when some one says, " my beans were confiscated, and i got this letter"...yada, yada, yada...

especially when it was hard earned money. that makes it real hard to swallow...

what? no T-Shirt?...;) :cool: ...

PUFF MONKEY said:
was the mug one of the mugs shown in the merchandise section ??? i would like to recieve the "rollin' stash" mug...which one did you get hamster ?

The mug I got has an eyeball coming out of a skull....I will post a pic of it in a minute...:)

Hamster Lewis said:
I got my beans today with my cool mug...that was the quickest attitude has ever gotten them to me...ordered Friday around 7am.

Holy HOOTS Hammy!

That's some quick mail service! :aok: Thanks for sharing your good news! Several years ago I placed my order on a Thursday, they were shipped on Friday, Monday was a holiday and I had them on Tues... so the mail service was the same. It goes to show you just how fast things can move through the postage system when they aren't 'held' by homeland security for special machine screening etc... My last 3 Attitude orders took 18, 8 and 15 days... Royal Post always has the beans in NYC within a day or two but then they usually sit in NYC at customs for a typical government delay and then they are sent on...:confused: Maybe they've suspended some of their security measures to keep things flowing better during the holiday rush... NICE!

Peace!:cool:

government delay things ?? really ??? when...lol

They arrived today!

Roughly 9 days later.

Go tude.

mine came today as well..good times!

Latest posts

Back