Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine today! the tshirt has a bulldog smoking on the front. "THE DOGS BOLLOCKS DAMBUSTING-SINCE 1420" ordered last friday (12/04). 10 days.

I'll jump in....I got my freebie's in the mail today, on the east coast US. I ordered on Saturday, I think it was the day or two after they started accepting orders.

funny thing is that mine is signed to be mailed on 12/12...whic would mean I got super quickly...oh wait...sneaky put 08-12-09 on my package where they signed to send...wonder why?

still laughing about the august part tho...figured someone was really stoned...

lol...
2dog r u sure your not stoned.
they are just using a different date format sweetie! :)
it's 12-8-09

2Dog said:
funny thing is that mine is signed to be mailed on 12/12...whic would mean I got super quickly...oh wait...sneaky put 08-12-09 on my package where they signed to send...wonder why?
they list it as day-month-year and in the US its month-day-year.

i got mine earlier today too....yay...the LA con is going in the veg room asap!

all this talk an i called my causin and mine are in at his place too.
only as i suspected, he wants to keep the mug LOL.
i told him go for it so long as he brings me my beans when he comes home for xmas this week :aok:
now my seed ordring cherry has been broke an im a be a seed buying ***** even if i dont grow em all right away. :hubba: i like to hoard(sp?) lol

congrats zip and thanks for the heads up my friend..

this was my second time ordering from overseas so i'm over the "cherry" thing" and will never plant a bagseed again lol..

lordhighlama said:
lol...
2dog r u sure your not stoned.
they are just using a different date format sweetie! :)
it's 12-8-09

lol duh for me...only one bowl in shouldnt be that stoned course it is my pk...

so whos growing what first ? or what is your most anticipated strain of the 5 ?

prob the og18x skunk or the sleestack...but candy is dandy...

tracked mine, hit NYC thurs, 4pm. still waitin i tx

Latest posts

Back