Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no prob 2 dog :aok:

so whos growing what first ? or what is your most anticipated strain of the 5 ?
dag, idk wat im ago wit first.
maybe do 2 beans of each and do 2 or three strains in onw whack. my veg cab isnt all taht large. guess ima have to get em all bonsai liek my main mom :hubba:

Received my package today. I was hoping for the skull logo, got the bulldog though:(. Oh well, happy with everything else but I doubt I'll be starting any of them any time soon. Not sure yet, we'll see.

i would like to get a mom of each...that would set me up for awhile..

I'm exited about the sleestack, and will probably plant those first. Haven't been home yet so don't know what shirt I got. Sounds like the majority received the bulldog?

do you guys put in requests when you order in that little comment section...I didnt order stleath I ordered it in the dvd case....arrived perfectly. I have 2 of the bulldog shirts already and my cup cupboard is too full.

who was it that ordered 2 o every strain ??? did they get it all ?

I didnt get my ufo...the one you get for spending so much...I am kind of ticked it was on my order list....

@ Puff

I ordered 5 of each, and only got the stated 3 of each, 15 total.

@ 2Dog

I got 2 UFO (Moby ****, Hash Plant) with my order, 10 feminized Voodoo from Dutch Passion.

27 seeds in total.

Call em/e-mail em.

Yeah I got my 2nd order today from attitude...I placed my first early Friday morning the 4th...ordered 5 fem White Dwarfs and all the dna freebies...got those that Monday the 7th...quickest I hve ever gotten my beans from Attitude...but I ordered again early Saturday the 5th and tried upping the quantity in all of the freebies especially the Sleestack which I put a 6 in the quantity...lol got those beans today and sad to say only got 3 beans of each again...so the quantity total meant nothing....I did get two different mugs though..one eyeball and one Zippo....I had a feeling they were only going to gve 3 beans of each no matter what you put in the quantity but I took a chance anyway...at least I hve 6 beans of each now....:)

Dadgummit! :cry: My seeds didn't come today :cry: and I ordered them on the 4th too... Even the Zipponator got his but all I got was a lump of coal in my stocking.
icon9.gif
Maybe Kris Kringle will pop by in his Smart Car tomorrow with my 'bloody beans!' :hubba: Not that I'm in any hurry to grow them but I always feel better once they're delivered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhighlama
lol...
2dog r u sure your not stoned.
they are just using a different date format sweetie! :)
it's 12-8-09

2Dog said:
lol duh for me...only one bowl in shouldnt be that stoned course it is my pk...

That was a good stoned moment for sure 2Dog.... the first time I went to work in Europe for any length of time years ago the whole day/month/year format really threw me a curveball... :)

Tact said:
Moby ****

No references to literary classics around here, bud... MP Rule 419z ;) The last time a couple guys got into it over discussing Queequeg the Noble Savage and Capt. Ahab's fondness for his dark eyes & things got really ugly...:p

Peace!:cool:

Tact said:
@ Puff

I ordered 5 of each, and only got the stated 3 of each, 15 total.

@ 2Dog

I got 2 UFO (Moby ****, Hash Plant) with my order, 10 feminized Voodoo from Dutch Passion.

27 seeds in total.

Call em/e-mail em.

I will thank you! they owe me these three and I really want the hash plants.. hash plant haze, moby ****, blue hash all fem...

Get your freebies 2dog....don't let them gip you on those freebies....

I just emailed them..I mean I have spent over 500.00 with that company they should honor it...

PUFF MONKEY said:
they'll be there tomorrow........

I'm kinda worried because according to the USPS, they haven't even hit the states yet... :confused2:

Maybe they just didn't scan it in or something when it transferred from Royal Mail.

hell yeah i walk in the door tired from a super long day and my brother hands me my package:D :D i will be growing the l.a. con x sk1 asap and we got a comfirmed "highland deisel"(ecsd s1)female :D :D

im in california so anyone in the middle i would contact the company

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
I'm kinda worried because according to the USPS, they haven't even hit the states yet... :confused2:

Maybe they just didn't scan it in or something when it transferred from Royal Mail.

The USPS tracking system sucks...and i am not saying that just because i am a UPS driver....:) it really does...I hve gotten my delivery and it still did not even show in the US yet online....

Dr. Manny Bowles said:

is it saying they recieved notice ? cause thats what mine said all the way up till they got to my door...i wouldnt worry.;)

'We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.'

Cool, thanks guys! I'm hoping they show up tomorrow. None of them are getting planted right away so no big hurry. I just want to know they are here, safe in my seed box :farm:

Latest posts

Back