Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have received my free seeds as well today. 2Dog, dont feel too bad, they messed up my order a bit as well. I got my free offer seeds, and a UFO seed since I purchased another feminized seed. Well, the feminized seed, the only one I paid for, didnt arrive, lol. I found it a bit funny, 16 free seeds arrive and the one I paid for absent :D I already sent them an email, we will see come morning how they respond.

I am now trying to decide what one of the 5 to start germinating tonight :) I have room for one maybe 2 more females come flower time so I am eager to add one of these strains to my grow. I hope that others will start some of these seeds soon as well and maybe we can do a group grow journal on them :D

Warfish

FA$TCA$H said:
tracked mine, hit NYC thurs, 4pm. still waitin i tx

Betcha a dollar it'll be there tomorrow Cash. Mine hit Thursday and I'm in a major TX city - takes a while to get out there to the woodlands :p.

eastla_kushsmoka said:
hell yeah i walk in the door tired from a super long day and my brother hands me my package:D :D i will be growing the l.a. con x sk1 asap and we got a comfirmed "highland deisel"(ecsd s1)female :D :D

im in california so anyone in the middle i would contact the company

is this the same brother you think tore up the baby plants? my boot would still be up his butt for that one...

warfish said:
I have received my free seeds as well today. 2Dog, dont feel too bad, they messed up my order a bit as well. I got my free offer seeds, and a UFO seed since I purchased another feminized seed. Well, the feminized seed, the only one I paid for, didnt arrive, lol. I found it a bit funny, 16 free seeds arrive and the one I paid for absent :D I already sent them an email, we will see come morning how they respond.

I am now trying to decide what one of the 5 to start germinating tonight :) I have room for one maybe 2 more females come flower time so I am eager to add one of these strains to my grow. I hope that others will start some of these seeds soon as well and maybe we can do a group grow journal on them :D

Warfish

they are going to be eating a lot of extra postage costs....we shal see what they say..

2Dog said:
is this the same brother you think tore up the baby plants? my boot would still be up his butt for that one...

yeah same 1 i dont knoe forsure but i live with him. i decided to germ a sleestack x to add to my already going flower room

I would keep that room locked up tight...and threaten him lol...

2Dog said:
I would keep that room locked up tight...and threaten him lol...

i do now lol tell em no ones allowed to look till there done flowering... the second part wont work older brother he can get me so wouldnt wanna start a fight

sorry to hear about the mess ups by the tude... but tough to blame them 2 much rite now. As long as they make it right which I'm sure they will. They have surely been overwhelmed with all the extra orders due to there promo I'm sure!

Lordhighlama,
I was thinking along the same lines. I would bet it was there busiest few days ever. I will patiently wait for a reply from them. I dont doubt they will attempt to correct the situation in some way. They seem to have a good track record.

Warfish

oh and I got the bulldog shirt as well. Seems like they were sending those out for the majority.

OldHippieChick said:
Betcha a dollar it'll be there tomorrow Cash. Mine hit Thursday and I'm in a major TX city - takes a while to get out there to the woodlands :p.

thanx, OHC. not in mail 2day :cry: xxxxxvale, tx, pop. 418, manana i hope $

Havent got mine yet. They will be here. Nirvana is announcing thier december deals of up to 20% off orders and anyone who orders in dec. get a mystery pack of free seeds.

Mystery seeds could be all the seeds that are flops and they cant sell.

I'm not dissin Nirvana at all, I think they are great.

But who wants seeds they have no idea of?

:peace:

i know hipster just trying to be fair to our sponser.

Got an email from attitude today. The missing seed is in the mail and on the way to me, yay! :) I knew they would make it right, cheer!

Warfish

Glad to hear Attitude is doing the right thing warfish...

Latest posts

Back