Attitude?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugs

Reaction score
I use to roam these threads over ten years ago. At that time, Attitude Seedbank was widely used and accepted by most on the site.

Is it still a good place to deal with?

Who do you suggest?
Are you in the states? There are a few good places that I have ordered from in the past that delivered fairly quickly and no customs involved. Been a while since I have ordered seeds myself but other here may chime in with the seed banks in the states that are good. I have ordered plenty with The Vault and George always took good care of his customers too. But from the UK and takes a few extra days. Or make friends and see who has what to trade.
Hang a while get to know the gang and see where it goes.

It starts 12-21 and goes thru new years day but the do have sale seeds right now several strains for 15 bucks you will get 5 seeds in the pack plus a vial or 2 of free seeds. They also have a free seed order you get like 20 seeds for 20bucks shipping and handling. It is worth it. I planted my free seed order last grow snd am enjoying it now. Fire smoke almost all were photos but a few were autos

1702215027909.png

Are you in the states? There are a few good places that I have ordered from in the past that delivered fairly quickly and no customs involved. Been a while since I have ordered seeds myself but other here may chime in with the seed banks in the states that are good. I have ordered plenty with The Vault and George always took good care of his customers too. But from the UK and takes a few extra days. Or make friends and see who has what to trade.
Hang a while get to know the gang and see where it goes.

Yes, I am in the States.

I use to roam these threads over ten years ago. At that time, Attitude Seedbank was widely used and accepted by most on the site.

Is it still a good place to deal with?
Honestly nowadays,I prefer to follow breeders on IG, and order directly!

So Many so called breeders are Pollen chucker's and any old strandivars are gone
I agree with that, but there are plenty of good ones to choose from!
I like to order direct from surfr and harry palms the most, but there are several smaller breeders on there I like as well! Also,make a ton of my own seeds, but I'm definitely a pollen Chuck and just having fun!

Latest posts

Back