Autofem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callawave

AKAW!!
Reaction score
Anyone used Autofem seeds? I haven’t seen them in any grow journals, though I may have missed them.
Strains I’ve seen are: Auto-Soviet, Auto-Bud, Auto-Oil, Auto-Fuel, Auto-Uzbeka and Auto-Bluekush.

Good luck

take care and be safe

I have used dinafem seeds with great success...never tried the autofems though someone else may know.

I had 3 autofem Bluekush beans back at the start of my 3rd grow....was really excited to grow them out...2 were duds and the 3rd looked awesome till it showed as a male....so much for the fem part huh....

PuffinNugs said:
ouch, that really sucks. so you got nothing out of them. you buy them? or someone give them to you?

I bought them...the only good thing is I also ordered SnowRyder and Russian Rocket Fuel and found out how awesome a strain both of those are...

Stitch is an awesome breeder. Hes the same guy behind Russian Rocket Fuel which Im loving to pieces.
I want his Auto Uzbec and Auto Fuel I believe it is, the one made with Tijeckstan or however its spelled.
The guy knows what hes doing. And if looking for quality autos, find one with Stitchs name attached.

And HL. His Auto BK comes in regular and fem. Only the Soviet, Oil, and Bud come Fem Only I believe. Not positive though. Why Im staying away from those 3 though.

Latest posts

Back