Autoflower Narcotherapy,WhiteWidow,RedPoison + Satori Mandela Mommy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should be next??

• Critical Kush

• Purple OG

• Blue OG

• 710 Cheese

• High Priority

• Super Shark

• Andromina

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trying to mix up multiple batches of EJ, kinda confusing when you have 2 buckets and 6 plants.

.7ml / L cal/mag
1ml/L molasses
1ml/L grow
.7ml/L pure blend tea
.7m/L EWC

So far thats my base mix, that is what the satori was watered with. She is for sure a heavy drinker. I added .75ml/L bloom, will be giving that to ww#1,#2, Narco #1,#2. Will probly add some extra grow, and extra bloom in for the red poison.
Take er easy MP

Recommended doses are

Veg
4ml/L grow
1.3ml/L catalyst
1.0ml/L meta-k

Bloom
2.0ml/L Grow
6.0ml/L Bloom
0.3ml/L Catalyst

------------------------

.7ml / L cal/mag Satori
1ml/L molasses
1ml/L grow
.7ml/L pure blend tea
.7m/L EWC
.35ml/L catalyst
------------------------
.7ml / L cal/mag
1ml/L molasses
1ml/L grow Narco's
.7ml/L pure blend tea
.7m/L EWC
.35ml/L catalyst
.75ml/L bloom
(+.75ml Bloom)
-------------------------
.7ml / L cal/mag
1ml/L molasses
1ml/L grow
.7ml/L pure blend tea WW#2
.7m/L EWC
.35ml/L catalyst
1.5ml/L Bloom
(+1.5ml Bloom)
-------------------------
.7ml / L cal/mag
1ml/L molasses
2ml/L grow
.7ml/L pure blend tea R.P
.7m/L EWC
.35ml/L catalyst
1.5ml/L Bloom
.5ml/L hygrozyme / 4-5liters
(+1ml/L Grow, +1.5ml Bloom, +.5ml Hygrozyme)

The last round I grew I added about 10% pro-mix vegetable and herb mix, I think it added alot of nutes, caused me a little grief, but turned out pretty decent in the end... Because of im missing those extra nutes this round, i'm under feeding my babies.. live n learn as they say. Auto flowers are so finicky, I couldn't imagine trying to grow them with synthetic nutes, they would burn to a crisp with 1 drop per gallon.

This satori is throwing a wrench into things as well, everyone says she drinks the water and they were right. I will have to water her on her own schedule because she can't make it 6-7 days between waterings like the rest of the plants.

These 2 Narco's look beautiful, they did awesome last grow as well. I would highly recommend this strain, very stable, just beautiful plants. And the high is euphoric, grade A in my books. They are currently 13"-14" tall. I think the stretch is done, what little of it there was. I can't get over how quickly these auto's grow.. unbelievable. These are just heading into their 7th week, man time fly's by.
View attachment 20150426_212332.jpg
View attachment 20150426_212431.jpg
View attachment 20150426_212407.jpg
View attachment 20150426_211939.jpg
“Narcotherapy, by definition, is a form of therapy originating in China that disables the body, or one part of the body, temporarily by drugs or acupuncture”. It is also the name of our new medical strain! We took Narcotic Kush and crossed it with Double Cream- this resulted in a combination that delivers truly outstanding medicinal properties in an auto format. Her high CBD levels can help patients achieve anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-pain and anti-spasm effects without the need for pills or potions!

She packs a seriously narcotic high that will leave you dazed and drooling and her smooth, musky-hash taste and scent are truly hypnotic…

…MEDITATE & MEDICATE…CBD + THC = TLC!!!

Genetics: WW x WW x AFGHAN KUSH x RUDERALIS

Genotype: Mainly Indica

Suitable for: Indoor/Outdoor

Yield: Approx 550/m2 indoor & 900g/m2 outdoor

Seed to flower: Approx 60 days

Mould/Pest resistance: High

THC: 20%

CBD: 1.4%

Here is the satori, slightly under fed but I think its helping prevent her from turning into a monster. The EJ should kick in and she will take off again. I keep checking on "her" hoping to see some pistols but can't see any yet.. She is very easy to train, very predicable, its a pleasure to LST her. I'f I re-tied a few branches she could be brought down to 6" easily. The kicker is all those branches' side shoots will shoot up, then I will have more tops than I know what to do with.. I might have to let her 9 tops grow up for a bit (haha) until I free up some tent space. Then she can spread her wings and flower away. So far so good, she is blending in quite well with the auto's.

View attachment 20150426_214146.jpg

View attachment 20150426_211959.jpg

View attachment 20150426_212145.jpg

View attachment 20150426_212253.jpg

This is a little sumthin, sumthin, I've had going on for awhile.. I planted a Sweet Cheese Fast Version awhile back.. before I planted the satori, and and the auto's. I was going to use her as a mother plant, I liked the fast flowering time of 8 weeks. It was the only real MJ seed I had at the time, it was a freebie. Anyways.. she has been on the ropes from time to time, neglected, topped, many cuttings taken, under watered, under nuted..

She has been hiding in the tent the whole time, except I ran out of room a few days ago.. For now she is just chilling with a CFL over top of her, I will have to get something setup to keep some mothers alive in. She is almost a bonsai, she isn't huge, and seems to be producing lots of cuttings.

Here are the pics of her, her clones, and the little bubble cloner setup. So far I have only lost 1 clone. They are in about 65' temp, water and plants. They're getting ambient light from a 4' fluorescent light thats a level above them.

The last pic is the top of the satori, I will be shocked if it roots.

View attachment 20150426_223608.jpg

View attachment 20150426_223652.jpg

View attachment 20150426_223736.jpg

View attachment 20150426_223806.jpg

View attachment 20150426_223813.jpg

View attachment 20150426_223835.jpg

Hmm, looks like the Satori is now showing like stage 2 phosphorus deficiency.. a few leaves have dark brown blotches. More food, more more more I think

Thanks BtL, And Happy 420th post for me!! w00t w00t :yay:

Sorry haven't updated lately.. things kinda started goin south and I was in the sick plants section fer abit.. Will update later tonight but heres some pics from yesterday.

Red Poison - Really like the pink and red hue's, still a hungry girl but im learning to feed her more. Some of her leaves have some nasty taco'ing going on.
View attachment 20150501_232041.jpg

White Widow #2 - Wow she is a lengthy girl, doing pretty good.. slight burns on the leaf tips, a few of the lowest fan leaves are yellowing from the inside out, veins are yellowing first.
View attachment 20150501_232220.jpg

Narco #1 - Doing great, looking frosty, slight yellowing on the tops of some lower branches.
View attachment 20150501_231900.jpg

Narco #2 - Not quite as much buds and trichs as #1 but coming along. Has some spotting on 2 upper fan leaves.. You can kinda see the 2nd leaf down on the left.
View attachment 20150501_231917.jpg

White Widow #1 - Not sure whats going on with this gurl.. But its not stopping her from making budz :confused2: Gave her 1 epsom salt foliar spray bout a week ago or sumthin
View attachment 20150501_231940.jpg

Kinda got mixed information about whether or not to be using cal/mag.. Does it look like they could use some extra cal/mag?

wow that red poison looks good even my wife liked as she was walking by i had to show her! Btl an wife! lol

Well, i've had a batch of EJ bubbling for about 36hrs, ph has come up from 3.7 to 4.9. This is what is in the mix, I did some reading through my last few logs and by this time last time, I had givin them much much more food yup. So they get the works this time.
----------------------------
2ml/L EWC
2ml/L Grow +100% Full Flower Dose Narco's
4ml/L Bloom +400% 2/3 dose
.7m/L Pure Blend Tea
1.3ml/L Xatalyst
1ml/L Molasses
2ml/L EWC
2ml/L Grow +100% Full Flower Dose WW#2
4ml/L Bloom +100% 2/3 dose
.7ml Pure Blend Tea
1.3ml/L Xatalyst
1ml/L molasses
2ml/L EWC
2ml/L grow - Full Dose R.P
4ml/L Bloom +100% 2/3 dose
.7ml/L pure blend tea
1.3ml/L Xatalyst'

I think I will add some myco-madness in right before I water. I don't think it can hurt.. wish me luck.

Thanks Rose, I think I need all the mojo I can get, I shall pass it onto the ladies for ya!

Thankyou, thankyou..

I used to think growing multiple strains was no good, because I end up with a mixture of happy plants, and unhappy plants.

Now maybe im thinking its a good thing, pop random genetics and hope that one of them likes the way you water. lol :stoned:

I thought it was just freakin awesome, my other half didn't really enjoy the smoke. After a good cure it mellowed it out. It was phenomenal as far as the high goes.

WW #2 - She has maybe 7-8 lengthy tops, should get lots of nugz from her.
View attachment 20150509_232239.jpg
R.P - I wanna eat it!
View attachment 20150509_232252.jpg
View attachment 20150509_232259.jpg
Narco #2 - Still thriving, looks just delicious
View attachment 20150509_232307.jpg
Narco #1 - Yellowing started before last watering, and has continued..
View attachment 20150509_232324.jpg
WW#1 - Strange plant, not like the other 4 white widow's i've grown..
View attachment 20150509_232317.jpg

Latest posts

Back