Autoflower Narcotherapy,WhiteWidow,RedPoison + Satori Mandela Mommy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should be next??

• Critical Kush

• Purple OG

• Blue OG

• 710 Cheese

• High Priority

• Super Shark

• Andromina

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dam fine buds your getting there Next, looks like it should be some good smoke.

Thanks MR1,

Just need to get my yield up!

Not sure what to do next.. I have half a dozen clones rooted of the Sweet Cheest Fast version, that claim to flower in 6-8 weeks.

As well as the lone Satori, but she is in rehab at the moment. Decisions, decisions!!

Hmm, after looking at the lone Satori, there is a "chance" she will fill my 2x4 tent all by her lonesome, she will easily fill out 2x2, not sure how to seduce her into being a large rectangle. Might do the large satori, and if I have to use some of the Sweet cheese clones to fill in the empty spaces

The red poison, and Nacro's claim to be finished this thursday, at 60 days from seed

Watering day.. will post some pics. I'm going to water with no nutes, just a little bit of hygrozyme.

seems as tho a virus has been getting the best of me for the past week or more,looks like my plants took a slight hit. They went 9 days without water -.-

Pounding headache, chills, and body aches, bending over was not pleasant on the brain. Was like I had the flu, without cough / sore throat / fever.. Anyways, I think im finally on the road to recovery. Plants are watered, now to take care of the snakes!

Peace out MP

Feel better soon man, tough to get things done when you are sick.

Looking good in here, I can smell them over the interwebs lol

Thanks guys, personally I think they look a little rough.. It amazes me how hard they try to make the sticky icky greens, they will do what ever it takes to try and make you some goodness.

I do love the speeed of auto's! It's like boom boom boom

Did some peeping around with my jewelers loupee, then I accidentally pushed out the 60X zoom side, 3 lenses' fell out. I put one on the back of my phone camera, and WOOT, had trouble getting good pics inside the tent cuz I was shaking and so were the plants. But it works awesome! Downloaded an app that sets the focus up close, and boom, its like a microscope in my hand.

Here's a pic of the krazie white widow #1 might be nearing ripeness. And I can make room for the Cheesy babies. Just so happens my drying chamber goes where the cheese clones are, so when 1 plant comes out of the tent, the 6 cheese clones go in.

For hanging my plants, I use a very large cardboard box that I laced wire through to hang the plants on. Then I cut a 4" hole and ran ducting from it, into the tent with the charcoal filter. Put some holes in the opposite side and it worked great. No smell, and a slow steady breeze going over the plants.

View attachment CM150515-20423404.jpg

Nice pics, I liked the cheese I grew , can't remember the breeder but it was good smoke.

We are at 8 weeks.. I hate playing the guessing game on when to cut em down..

I don't think the trichs turn amber quite the same with auto's as they do with photos.

I dunno but according to the specs that there red poison is ready to come downnnn

Here is the Red poison has some fox tailing going on, still bulking up
View attachment 20150517_203810.jpg

Just pulled her outta the tent to check the trichs, they're still clear :eek:
View attachment 20150518_213859.jpg
View attachment 20150518_213823.jpg
The delicious looking narco #2
View attachment 20150517_203649.jpg
The narco #1 lagging behind
View attachment 20150517_203621.jpg
And the large krazie white widow, she's dropping leaves like no tomorrow
View attachment 20150517_203736.jpg
Budz look pretty goood tho
View attachment 20150517_203744.jpg

I don't really like the look of the tent, when the auto's start fading away.. but in a way, its like the leaves in autumn with the colors of a purple sunset :D

As you can see the Satori is still about 6 shades of green too light. The undergrowth, and the clones I took, are lush green.. I dunno, sometimes I just don't get along with certain plants. :'(

View attachment 20150520_085328.jpg

white widow #2 has lost all fan leaves, smaller leaves are few and far between. Not much left of her, and the triche's are still clear / cloudy.

White widow #1, is fading away quickly, still has lots of leaves, but not much green left. Triche's are bout 30% amber as well.

The red poison still has clear triche's, buds look yummmmmy.

Narco #2 is still very much green, has lost a dozen or so leaves, and the trichs are about 30% amber.

Narco #1 is not real crystally, but doing alright, still has clear triche's.

That is all. Might try and get some awesome close up pics, but need something reallllly stable. Thanks for looking. Cutting will start soon!

Ah, I chopped down the WW#2, and also tested a nug of WW#1. I took her at day 70.

WW2 is kinda what I expected, lengthy buds, but tons of them. Same as the last 2 plants I grew.

WW1 was different from the start of flower, but man she looks yummy. I want to nickname her doublestack. Massive amounts of trich's. I did a very quick cure on a nug and it tasted like nothing -.- kinda like taking a hit off a hooka, more air than smoke if that makes sense.. wayyy to smoooth. Very odd, im guessing it was from the quick dry, I used an oven / radiant heat to dry it out in bout an hour.

Here is WW#2 day before I chopped her
View attachment 20150525_105610.jpg

I dumped the 5gal pot that the WW#2 was growing in, and wow. It was just beautiful. The entire pot came out in one big chunk, I could break the soil away and each handful was full of roots. After I broke the majority of the soil off the root ball this is what remained.

100% success with the peat pot, also I put the soil very loose into the pot this time. No compaction, made it nice, and fluffy.

View attachment 20150529_102746.jpg

I laid WW#1 to rest.. sticky icky goodness

Latest posts

Back