Automatic trimmer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

METALMOVER420

Reaction score
Has anyone ever made a automatic trimmer? I know they sell them new but kind of spendy. I thought I remember Cervantes having one powered with a drill, any direction would be much appreciated.

Hello METALMOVER420 :)

Buy a cheap hair/beard trimmer.

Personally I find trimming bud by hand therapeutic.

:peace:

1724hair_trimmer.jpg

:rofl: HIE.....just a little off the top..lolol

Ill try the beard trimmer, and try to stay away from the hair(pun intended) Thanks

4u2sm0ke said:
HIE.....just a little off the top.

If you want it cut by a blonde with long fingernails who will laugh at your every word as they pretend you are the ideal of their man as she bends too far forward and accidently drops the shaver and has to bend to pick it up at your feet will cost $150

Bills Blunt Shaver Parlour $5

The choice is yours.

:bolt: Bills Blunt Shaver Parlour $5

HippyInEngland said:
If you want it cut by a blonde with long fingernails who will laugh at your every word as they pretend you are the ideal of their man as she bends too far forward and accidently drops the shaver and has to bend to pick it up at your feet will cost $150

Bills Blunt Shaver Parlour $5

The choice is yours.

Looked like the start of a good "priceless", Hippy..
We'll just call you "The Barber"..
:rofl:

Gb

Id personally rather do it by hand. But time is money haha so I could see where your coming from. Tell me how that beard shaver works.

o K U S H o said:
Id personally rather do it by hand. But time is money haha so I could see where your coming from. Tell me how that beard shaver works.

OH they work the finest of kind I have trimmed many of things with them and like OK says time is money.:heart::clap:

Latest posts

Back