Awright...I gotta p i ss moan and complain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you will enjoy the show on Sunday, I finally checked them off my bucket list 2 years ago i think it was. Yes, think only 1 original member left he is very frail and old.. (heck he has to be old, I'm old now and listened to them when i was a kid) you won't be dissapointed if you liked there music back in the day!

I guess my tv was in black and white so The shape was close but Whats with the orange? Im glad my tv was not color back then
I just noticed the orange on the Batmobile as well, Jan. I was at the world of wheels showing one of my cars many years ago when the Batmobile had a display and I don’t remember the orange being on it. I do know there were many Batmobile, so that might have been just that particular car that receive the orange.

I just noticed the orange on the Batmobile as well, Jan. I was at the world of wheels showing one of my cars many years ago when the Batmobile had a display and I don’t remember the orange being on it. I do know there were many Batmobile, so that might have been just that particular car that receive the orange.
There are/were more than one, as well.

There’s not a whole lot of plastic in this car and absolutely none under the hood. It was a fairly simple and straightforward repair, but I have old man skin on the backs of my arms, and it scratches easily and bleeds heavily… being that I was by myself I ended up removing most of the screws from the shroud and replace them underneath the hole the radiator in while I removed all the other parts… when I opened up the box for the new pump I quickly realized it was not for a W motor. Luckily I didn’t paint it. I ordered a new aluminum one that will be in next week so I will get to work on another car that’s up on the lift while I wait for parts for the impala. Thanks for the compliment Jan, Elvis is probably my favorite ride of all of them…
Really, what is it with"old man skin" anyway? Only on the tops of my arms. No where else. Any punctures make those red splotches. My modeling career is doomed!

Bubba

bubba, there's a name for this stuff but it escapes me at the moment...it seems the epidermis isn't attached to the endodermis so the skin "floats" on the back of the arms...a scratch turns into a lot of blood in my world...a serious scrape and I'm using bandages and a ton of gauze pads...doesn't hurt at all but makes a mess if you don't catch it...I bled all over the interior of Elvis when installing under dash wiring...

bubba, there's a name for this stuff but it escapes me at the moment...it seems the epidermis isn't attached to the endodermis so the skin "floats" on the back of the arms...a scratch turns into a lot of blood in my world...a serious scrape and I'm using bandages and a ton of gauze pads...doesn't hurt at all but makes a mess if you don't catch it...I bled all over the interior of Elvis when installing under dash wiring...
Actinic purpura

Actinic purpura is benign, easy bruising that affects older adults. It’s sometimes called “senile purpura”. This occurs because the skin and the blood vessels become more fragile as we age, making it easier for our skin to bruise from minor trauma. This is different than conditions that cause easy bruising due to bleeding disorders.
We use to call it Old People Skin....................... sometimes if you grabbed an arm to hard they popped open a bit blood everywhere. Oh the horror now I have flashbacks
Hopper understands

Did you require the need for a stoma bag?
Had one for about 5 months after I got shot. Thank God they were able to put me back to together after I healed. Colostomy bags are a pain and disgusting to deal with.
Hemorrhoids are a pain in the ass,,,, literally.
Mine flare up every once in awhile. Hate the fkers.🤪

If Im doing yard work with a lot of branches, I look like I just stepped off the slaughter house floor.

Bubba

you will enjoy the show on Sunday, I finally checked them off my bucket list 2 years ago i think it was. Yes, think only 1 original member left he is very frail and old.. (heck he has to be old, I'm old now and listened to them when i was a kid) you won't be dissapointed if you liked there music back in the day!
Well, it's been rescheduled. For May, next year. Yeah, I liked them back in the day - I hope they last 'til next Spring! lol
We're gonna go get dinner today, instead. Maybe.

I've found at my age that the biological attack must be closely monitored so as to not release more 'stream' than 'jet'.
I'm not a fan of surprises...especially not 10 miles away from home. :oops:
Here's some quick fun along these lines. Go buy one of the largest adult diapers and put them on, pants on top, but with it clearly above the belt line.

The next thing, if you don't already have one, is one of those small remote fart machines with about 6 different "sounds" from short and abrupt, to stretched out and wet.

Ram this down your pants as well. Now some of the spray on fart spell spray. Soak down you rear area with the spray.

Now you are ready for fun. Fire up a big fattie in the parking lot. Then, go shopping. All the next will come naturally.

Who says ya can't have fun without alcohol?

You're welcome 🤗

Wait a minute ...if you are at Walmart no one may even notice. In these stores, don't wear pants and spray brown spray paint on yer bottom. Now.

Bubba

Had one for about 5 months after I got shot. Thank God they were able to put me back to together after I healed. Colostomy bags are a pain and disgusting to deal with.
Hemorrhoids are a pain in the ass,,,, literally.
Mine flare up every once in awhile. Hate the fkers.🤪
elongated ice cubes can give relief

Latest posts

Back