Should I top those already? (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* I have no excuse. It doesn't look like any new tips are going to magically start appearing.

I just planted the remaining two seeds. Looks like I lost about a month and a few bucks, so it's not that bad.

Theey is 2 growth tips there ,,,

I did not tie them down like you did , but these are my results

This one I made which is Called Strange Larry

Strange Love , Instant karma x Girl Scout cookies
Larry =Larry Og

Attachments

• 100_0379 - Copy.JPG
    100_0379 - Copy.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don't want to make another thread, so here's an update:

Well, this sucks. This is my punishment for killing two perfectly healthy, fast growing plants.

Attached pics are of the same strain grown in the exact same way as the old ones. They're both on day 16 from seed. For comparison: the previous ones were ready for cup -> pot transplantation on day 18 (there was even slight root tangle in the cups).

Is there any hope for the one that hasn't even shed the shell? Should I remove the shell manually?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I don't want to make another thread, so here's an update:

Well, this sucks. This is my punishment for killing two perfectly healthy, fast growing plants.

Attached pics are of the same strain grown in the exact same way as the old ones. They're both on day 16 from seed. For comparison: the previous ones were ready for cup -> pot transplantation on day 18 (there was even slight root tangle in the cups).

Is there any hope for the one that hasn't even shed the shell? Should I remove the shell manually?
It is a gamble baby plants are very fragile. Autos you may stunt it. Photo should recover ss long ad you don't pull it head off. I usually give it s few days. If it is still there then I try to help it.

IMG_5284.jpeg

It doesn’t look to me like it has a shell on it.

Both seedlings pictured are 16 days old, you say?

Latest posts

Back