Back to sex ed!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was afraid of that, and that was the best one of them time to kill and get rid of all the clones of HIM! :confused:

Yep, Kill em' all! All the clones will be males too.

first and second pic is def. males the 3rd, not sure, u gotta see the hair pistols if no, just nuts then its male.. it look almost full develop, burn it..

Ok, Thanks a ton for all the help i just was trying to give him another chance lol. Going to kill him and his kids right NOW!!! :(

Ok here he is all chopped up!!! He was doing very good to but ashes to ashes dust to dust. Well heres some pics of ho he died!!! :hubba:

100_2142.JPG

View attachment NDVD_006.BMP

View attachment NDVD_013.BMP

View attachment NDVD_016.BMP

View attachment NDVD_021.BMP

100_2145.JPG

100_2144.JPG

It feels sad when you have to remove and kill a plant, even though its male, its the watching it grow and giving it love thang.

it sure is hippy,and yesterday i had to kill 2 beautiful females.talk about hard.i just did not have the space for them.only had 1 sativa dom. and the biggest plant.she just out grew the indicas.so i took her and 1 other indica out and looked at them for a long time,wondering what to do.could i give them tosomeone?no,was not about to haul them in my car.i thought of anything and everything,no solution without jeopardizing my grow.so i chopped them up and fed them to the little animals.put them out at night and they were gone come daylight.hurt like heck to kill 2 beautiful plants.

Latest posts

Back