Bagseed, KC 36, auto G.W.S. w/photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppedAlung

Reaction score
Hey thanks for dropping by. Havent posted much on here since I joined but got the camera phone working so check it out. I have 3 plants at 5 weeks 12/12. I also have 2 auto great white sharks that just showed male. I killed one deciding what I want to do with the other. The 3rd gws that grew hasnt showed and im thinking its gonna be a girl. I planted 1 kc 36 seed it grew and looks very nice. Botanicare products, Diy cooltube, 150w hps 3x 26 w 2600k 2x 26w daylight cfl

img097.jpg

img107.jpg

img098.jpg

img099.jpg

img100.jpg

This is the rest of the photos. sorry they all suck. The photo with the 2 small plants under cfls the kc is on the left possible female gws on right. The single photo of a small plant is the male gws. Also my diy carbon scrubber and a piece of hash a pressed a few weeks ago thanks for checking everything outlet me know what you think

img101.jpg

img102.jpg

img103.jpg

img104.jpg

img105.jpg

img106.jpg

img096.jpg

Everythings still going great. The single Kc plant is chugging along and im pretty sure my last auto gws is going to be a female.

Because I had a really low germ rate with these gws 3/7 with 2 males. Its not worth me finishing one autoflowering plant So im going to seed it out. There going to go in a 16x16x16 inch box with 2 cfls in it. Should be enough I doubt their gonna get taller than 8-10 inches. and Ill kill the male in a few weeks.

In regards to breeding them they should retain the autoflowering correct? Im not sure if i have this right so if you know something i dont tell me. For the seeds I bought to autoflower 100% they need to have a pair of recessive alleles (aa) This would mean crossing one (aa) with another (aa) can only result in (aa) which is Auto. Am I right? Im going to try and create an autoflowering original haze plant in a few months so I need to get all my ducks in a row.

In the very near future in a week or so im going to order 2 more strains. I want to try and stay cheap under 50 bucks for both. I was looking at nirvanas seeds. Possibly Hindu kush and haze19xskunk or something like that. Ideas would be great. I need short plants with short to average flower time. But I want 2 drastically different kinds of bud from each strain.

Thanks everyone

WOW no love

Auto G.W.S showed me her parts today and is starting to pic up growth. If it doesnt get much bigger i probably wont transfer it out of the 5 inch pots. Building the box tomorrow for her and the male to go in. Im hoping I can get something like 20 seeds but its a small plant I dont know what to expect.

My other girls got some food today maybe there last. 2 tbs pro bloom 1 tsp Cal mag+ 1tbs liquid karma 2 tablespoons of sweet. Hopefully I can get another growth boost. harden these babies up.

pics tomorrow

BuddyLuv said:
I have never heard of auto GWS

i never had either. I ordered auto white russian they sent me auto great white shark I got this card with the seeds and i didnt know lowlife had an auto purpz or white widow

img108.jpg

Yeah i know right. I dont think id be to upset with something that looked like that.

Day 42 of 12/12 for the bagseed looking fantastic.

Day 10 on the kc seedling its stunted under the 12/12 but im not getting any stretch so it is what it is.

Day 20 on the auto gws 1 male 1 female the males getting outside lighting the females under the 12/12 and their both about the same size

Super busy working on an essay Ill try aand get the pictures up tomorrow

Those are soon to come out guys, white widow and purpz aswell as g13. these are for future releases.

i will upload some pics soon enough of these.

thanks

lowlife

man i dont have much to say but i would like to popalung off some of that green. looking good

Latest posts

Back