Ballasts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tashido

Reaction score
Im quitting growing and everything , I wanted to let everyone know im sellig Ballasts lights ect shortly over edit incase anyones interested. im just guna keep to cheap an simple. thank you an bye .

well , accounts can very well be made with false information. EDIT So it is 100% safe and not a scam. i figured I am not guna grow anymore so mayswell help others out.

]

Im noy saying your LEO but who knows, and a false e-bay account still is tied to my bank account.

Buying ballast's is not illegal but the growing ive done is.

Thats is Very true but buying a ballast is nothing... construction sites use tons of them which is where mine came from sense thats What i do foor work. Just figured the people on this fourm are nice and everything so why not do them a favor eh?

Buying the ballast wasn't his concern, he's surely posted things on here, as most of us have, that may be outside the law in his country of residence. You having his full name and address (you have to ship it there, remember?) would be enough to get him seriouslyEDIT with the law. That's where the concern comes from. If you're putting it on eBay, just post the link and if people are interested they'll buy it without you knowing who they are on the forum.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <-- click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back