barneys farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone here ever ordered directly through barneysfarmshop.com ? Just wondering because I just received an order from them and was wondering if anyone had any experience with their beans....the only reason I question anything is because there is more than one website claiming to represent barneys farm. One is the website listed above and the other is barneysfarmonline.com....This one says they don't ship to america...both sites do look legit tho and the seeds I got look good...I usually go through attitude but at the time couldn't pay with a C.C. and was looking for a specific strain....any info from anyone would be great...I plan on planting them this week so I guess we shall see!!!

Hey guys has anyone here ever ordered directly through barneysfarmshop.com ? Just wondering because I just received an order from them and was wondering if anyone had any experience with their beans....the only reason I question anything is because there is more than one website claiming to represent barneys farm. One is the website listed above and the other is barneysfarmonline.com....This one says they don't ship to america...both sites do look legit tho and the seeds I got look good...I usually go through attitude but at the time couldn't pay with a C.C. and was looking for a specific strain....any info from anyone would be great...I plan on planting them this week so I guess we shall see!!!

I use specifically their genetics. I order through Attitude myself and I always get Barneys Farm. Never ordered off their website since several trusted seed banks carried their beans.

I have ordered barneys farm genetics from attitude but never direct from them...like I said they have multiple sites claiming to be affiliated directly.with barneys farm and that just made me wonder a little bit if the website I ordered through was legit...everything seemed like it looked good but I guess I am always just a little skeptical going through a new source...at the time attitude wasn't accepting C.C payments for some reason and I was after a specific strain

Most breeders use numerous resellers. Some, like Mandala, either do not sell directly to the public or only sell certain parts of the year.

It did not come in a breeders pack rather small vials via secure shipment...I've gotten these same seeds from attitude in the breeders pack but apparently this is supposed to be direct from www.barneysfarmshop.com

They are based in amsterdam and checkout goes through a place called tiki trading which apparently hosts other seedbanks such as kiwiseeds, kiwiland and a couple others...I suppose it all seems legit and they did send me seeds...customer service.was helpful and very responsive...I just wasn't sure if anyone else had any experience with them....I guess I will.see how these beans come along seeing how I've gotten the same ones from attitude in the breeders pack I should be able to tell if they are indeed the same

Toronto, Canada

Yep that's the breeder packs, I like a strain called Night Shade, been growing several years now and it is my goto, or a Kush. Guess i need to branch out and try some different strains, y'all talk about genetics I have never heard of...

I probably just killed them with the flash.

Yep that's the breeder packs, I like a strain called Night Shade, been growing several years now and it is my goto, or a Kush. Guess i need to branch out and try some different strains, y'all talk about genetics I have never heard of...

Kraven check out DNA and Reserva Privada if you want some top notch kushes... Im a big fan of RP's OG#18 if ya like sour tasting herb... def top shelf bud...

Yea I've gotten them in those breeder packs through attitude but these came in tiny vials to make it easier to stealth ship...I plan on starting them in a fee days so I'll let you guys know how they do

hopefully you didn't get burned with bunks... I personally would be worried tho...

BUY FROM REPUTABLE SEEDBANKS or theres a good chance your throwing your money away... :48:

I got these directly from Barneys. They wouldn't honor replacing anything lost or offer stealth because I insisted on the sealed breeder packs but BONZA will sell the same identical seeds in all the same varieties as the Barney's site and will let you buy the stealth option and will leave them in the breeder packs if you insist. I just got these pineapple chunk few days ago.

View attachment IMG_0570 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0577 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0578 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0582 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0584 (2).jpg

I got these directly from Barneys. They wouldn't honor replacing anything lost or offer stealth because I insisted on the sealed breeder packs but BONZA will sell the same identical seeds in all the same varieties as the Barney's site and will let you buy the stealth option and will leave them in the breeder packs if you insist. I just got these pineapple chunk few days ago.

Cool never seen single seed packs from breeders

Cool looking packaging

Latest posts

Back