BBB's Closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CowboyBudsky said:
Were do you guys get seeds for such great looking smoke? The idea of buying over the internet scares the hell out of me.

I have purchased all my seeds from Dr. Chronic over the net. I was kinda sacred to do it also, but after reading peoples posts on here eased my concerns.

What am I going to do. I see the list of seeds I have to choose from and I don't have a clue where to start. Kinda like a kid in a candy store. Anyone have any ideas about which ones grow better inside with CFL's? Are there some that just seem to grow faster?:hubba:

for my first by i was scared aswell. not to much about leo, just about paying for seeds (50bucks) an what if they are not what they say they are or what have u, or they get takin by customs. then what? well i whent to hxxp//www.marijuana-seeds.nl/. IMO they have the best stelth an great prices.....only draw back is that they don't send oringle breeder packings.
but i am convinced that my beans are what they say they are. they look like eveyother silver haze i have seen in pic's from "greenhouse company" wich is where the silver haze hails from. well where ever u go, don't worry in most cases u will be fine. an if they do catch them, they won't go after u. they will just take your beans away.

I am considering trying the Auto Flower Lowryders and maybe AK47. That way I can stagger grows and not change light schedules. Plus they grow fast and small.:D What do ya think?

hey bro,i too am considering the low ryders.but the yield is not as great as we are used too. i am im-patient as it is,but the growing has taught me patience,i had rather grow 4 sweets than grow 4 midgets.i have grown the lowryders long ago with a friend and personally think they are killa smoke.just the amount of the harvest.look at it this way,if you grow 4 single cola plants or 12 lowryders,measure the harvest.all i can say.

andy52 said:
hey bro,i too am considering the low ryders.but the yield is not as great as we are used too. i am im-patient as it is,but the growing has taught me patience,i had rather grow 4 sweets than grow 4 midgets.i have grown the lowryders long ago with a friend and personally think they are killa smoke.just the amount of the harvest.look at it this way,if you grow 4 single cola plants or 12 lowryders,measure the harvest.all i can say.

So many things to think about,,makes ya crazy sometimes.:D

:ciao: BBB..in post 14..those are Hermie..I can see Nanners in both pics...sorry..those look Awesome..and would Love to get my Hands on that Purple Widow..Thanks for shareing..Take care and be safe:bong:

BBB, that purple widow is one handsome plant. :cool: :cool: Just awesome. Great grow.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back