be carefull what u put in the trash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya done fkd up already somewhere are somehow,,are they wouldnt be digging thru your trash in the 1st place:rolleyes: .

CowboyBudsky said:
Ya done fkd up already somewhere are somehow,,are they wouldnt be digging thru your trash in the 1st place:rolleyes: .
thats exactly wat i was thinkin after readin thru stony's legal prospective opinion. yeah so it might get thrown out or its in admissable watever but for real why were they going even as far as to cut open ya already tied up normal lookin everyday bag a trash in the first place? im sure the garbage men dont run round at random like a big prison shakedown and shake random garbages...lol and if a county or state has the money and or time to be sendin cops on stupid random deals as such i would say they need they budgets cut a bit and save the tax payers some cuz they obviously got too much time an money on they hands lol JMO

Aint no Cops riden a damn garbage truck just in case someone puts some plant material or whatever in there trash can. You can bet yur ***,,if they are riden that truck,,they know exactly where they are going and who they are checking out because they have other evidence or reason to suspect you have something in your trash can.
THe problem with putting stuff in your trash can is if the stupid bag rips or busts,,guess whats looking the trash guy in the face. Now your life is in his hands. Not a good place to be,,in the hands of a garbage collector who might or might not be cool with it.:D

i've known my garbage man for 22 years. i've been to many parties with him. he's been to my place for cookouts. were friends.

he says they get a bonus of $50 for a 'take down'.:eek: . a take down, is when you snitch on someone for having anything illegal in your trash, to leo. then, there has to be an arrest made, before thier paid thier snitch money. (and this involves the trash person testifying in court, as part of chain of evidence.:eek: ).

now, my guy, the only thing he wants to see in your trash(or, on the trash can), is a complimentary $20 bill at christmas time.;) ...bb...

Better believe it!!! I love composting. If it ain't cooked I compost........every thing green.

I always compost all green, cept my green. Don't have cops in my area anyway who want to get their little digits dirty. True enough though, if they got ya on their little list, they would be digging in your trash.

Quite an amusing thread. I wrote a short story back in the 70's about a special cop unit that had a specially modified 'garbage' truck that was in reality a lab that analysed garbage ...

Latest posts

Back