Before you buy from SEEDSMAN, read the disclaimer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a few beans from them based on a recommendation from a forum. Half of one type didn't germ. When I tried to get them replaced, I found THIS little jewel under the F^&^*ing *asterick:
"Please note, we are not able to help those who choose to germinate in countries/states where it is illegal to do so."
So, they are MORE than happy to take your ca$h, but if you have a problem, GO SCREW YOURSELF.

That lesson cost me a buck and a half. Can't send them back (the ones left), so I am left with hope-and-pray.

I hate douche bags like them.....

Attachments

• IMG20230616155443.jpg
    IMG20230616155443.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230616155633.jpg
    IMG20230616155633.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230616155701.jpg
    IMG20230616155701.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
I bought a lot of seeds from Seedsman, and always had good luck, until that dang Chocolate Skunk hermed on me a couple days ago. Never had any problems with germination, though.
All my beans, as of late, have come from different members on here.
By the time I get done chucking a little pollen, I highly doubt I will ever have a legitimate reason to buy seeds ever again.

I bought a lot of seeds from Seedsman, and always had good luck, until that dang Chocolate Skunk hermed on me a couple days ago. Never had any problems with germination, though.
All my beans, as of late, have come from different members on here.
By the time I get done chucking a little pollen, I highly doubt I will ever have a legitimate reason to buy seeds ever again.
I trust my friends and have beans my brothers were nice enough to send me. There are a few i see sometimes i want to buy but that's window shopping for you. 😁

Possibly trademark if you go commercial. Patent require a gizmo or some improvement to existing gizmo

Bubba

Latest posts

Back