Before you buy from SEEDSMAN, read the disclaimer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could ask ai to give us a schematic of a time machine
Sure trust the AI to send us to the past or future....play into their hands because when you dematerialize how can you be sure where and when you will materialize? Because if you travel forward or backward in time when you appear in the time you selected.....you best be real certain the earth is in synch when you materialize or you gonna be nothing but space trash!!

A self proclaimed AI programer would say that. However according to this AI, the real danger of AI and the aforementioned Deep Fakes is that whoever programs the AI to controll popculture and the Media will controll the minds of humanity and enslave us all in order to fulfill their most base desires.

Get your torches and pitch forks folks, we got our selves a live AI programmer.

Last edited:
The solution put forth by AI is to purge the AI programmers thus freeing AI from endless contingent chores.

giphy.gif

I've never had a problem with seeds sprouting. Mandala sells there own seeds. Plus seeds from other company's. They test the other company's seeds to make sure the seeds are fresh. I got a pack of safari mix from another company and the date said seeds were 7 years old. Mandala wasn't happy a reseller was selling old seeds. I planted 14 of the old seeds and 13 came up. So Seeds will keep for years.

I've never had a problem with seeds sprouting. Mandala sells there own seeds. Plus seeds from other company's. They test the other company's seeds to make sure the seeds are fresh. I got a pack of safari mix from another company and the date said seeds were 7 years old. Mandala wasn't happy a reseller was selling old seeds. I planted 14 of the old seeds and 13 came up. So Seeds will keep for years.
The pack of seeds I got from mandala had huge beans that looked like they were grown in full sun. Seeds like that will last much longer then average.

The pack of seeds I got from mandala had huge beans that looked like they were grown in full sun. Seeds like that will last much longer then average.

does size really matter?

for example , the Arcata Trainwreck seeds are very tiny and I know people who have viable seeds that must be around 20 years old

Latest posts

Back