bending stems??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
hello all i am currently growing an autoflower strain and am on day 24 and notice that some of my plants are really crooked and ive already had a couple fall over and when i pushed the soil around i seen the stem very bent. Is there a way i can prevent my plants from the stems bending?? any suggestions?

r they bending towards the light?? if so they may need it closer. hard to say without a picture.

Hi,

I think 2dog is on it... Usually plants with a bend or kink low on the main stem get that way from not being on a level surface and then growing toward the light in that position. Has your plant always been on a flat surface under the light? The best prevention is to make sure they are on a flat surface... If that didn't cause it I'm at a loss...:confused:

Peace!:cool:

the falling over means they are stretching to the light and getting top heavy...u can replant them deeper into dirt and move th light closer or prop them up with a plastic fork or chop sitcks and make sure they get a little breeze to make them grow strong.

hey blueA....I was thinking maybe same thing..or even to much fan...but like 2Dog said..hard to diagnose with out pic...I can think some wierd crap man:rofl: take care and be safe..throw some pics up when ya get a chance....the bend will make for a better Harvest..just my thaughts

Latest posts

Back