Beneficial Bacteria for Advanced growers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well heres a pretty much how to, for adding this certain type of bacteria to your grow, benificial bacteria is good for multitude of purposes. number one though, this bacteria will produce extra c02 and o2 to the roots. it will live in perfect harmony with the eco system of your plants.

Well, there's the long and the short version of it..
Here's the products that I use, it's prob. easier to start off with the "stuff."
General Hydroponics SubCulture
Plant Success Granular Mycorrhizae
Unsulfured Molasses
Pure Maple Syrup
You can get the first 2 at any hydro(agriculture) store or order them online. Many local garden stores also have mycorrhizal products on the shelf. Cost is usually $10 - $20 per pound. (except subculture, that is $15 per OZ, but it lasts a long time)
The other 2 you can get at the grocery store.
How to use it:
mix in 1-2 tablespoons of Plant Success per gallon of soil. Wet the soil down thoroughly with the mixture below, and let sit for 24 hours before using it.
Mix per gallon of PH 6.2 water:
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon molasses
1/8 teaspoon subculture
The sugars in the molasses and the maple syrup activate and feed the fungi who intern feed the plant. General idea being when you feed, feed the fungi not the plant. Chemical fertilizers and Peroxide will kill the "micro-herd" in the soil. So if ya try using this technique, make sure to use organic fertilizers.
That was the short answer believe it or not. Let me know if ya want the long one.. LOL .. if u want the long one, i will just post a general search to save me typing lol

Peace N Greens to ya

p.s. you can even get soil with this premixed.(organic only)

this i believe was placed in the wrong section, got stoned and forgot which section i was at lol, if i can get a mod to move it and possibly sticky it, i would appreciate it.

I'm gonna lite a fire under MarP's rump, if he doesn't get an "Organics" section added on for you guys. ..;)

lol, just thought some people might benefit from this :D lol yeah i wouldnt mind seeing a organics section for the simple fact that i have more of these "tutorials" to come.

Can this be used to benefit a hydro system?

caribbean_smoker_20 said:
Can this be used to benefit a hydro system?

yes, they'll help with ph swings too... however sometimes the molasses will "go to hell" and get all over ur roots and pump.

Latest posts

Back