best auto flowering strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
hey guys i was interested in some auto flowering strains but are they worth itor is the quality really less than that of others if so whats a good strain and any purple? thanks alot guys:)

Dont grow Autos...check into Richy-B....melissa....Thorn...I think they do..but will bring it back to top 4U

KEEP MGREEN

I have been looking at the Auto AK-47 myself... It looks like a nice strain to try out next year...

BagSeed said:
I have been looking at the Auto AK-47 myself... It looks like a nice strain to try out next year...

I'm growing an auto ak47xlowryder 2 right now. There are pics in my Lst'd thread. She's about 4 weeks old from seed and 13" tall and already has flowers. I like the autos. nice and fast and easy to grow.

Besides Lowryder, the only autoflowering strains I know of are Dutchbreed's crosses. Someone who grew Mini Thunderfuck with low night temps had a few very purple phenos, and I've seen Lowberry pictures with a good amount of purple in it (it's Dutch Passion Blueberry mother x Joint Doctor Lowryder male).

Anyone know what the auto AK47 is like? Not trying to hijack the thread, but i saw a grow journal where some guy only got a couple grams per plant outdoors... Not sure his growing conditions completely but he said they got "plenty" of sunlight... Not sure what his definition of plenty is though...

Auto's should be grown with 20/4 or 24/0 light indoor. They grow small enough its like thats what they were designed to do. If you were to use them outdoors, I would think its to get 3 crops out of the growing season, but your yield per plant will be less because there will be less light than you can afford them indoors.

Seriously, Autos = Indoor only. I'm using them to get a crop out of a dormant flowering room while my mother grows and clones veg. I'll do a log of my Diesel Ryder once I get construction of the room finished.

I was planning on doing it in the time of year with the most sunlight and getting a summer harvest or something....

They might work if you need super short plants. Yield will be low. I would be more inclined myself to grow an early skunk if I only did outdoors.

Latest posts

Back