best friend passed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
well ive been prety down i lost one of my best friends saturday he was only 22 and to top it off it was on his birthday. he was involed in a high speed chase with the cops and hit a telphone poll the car split in three peaces the motar ended up a 100 feet away it was horiable. i went to his wake today and it was a closed casket it so sux man i was just with him the other day smoking a few blunts laughing and haveing a great time. i dont know how to tell my kids cause they loved him like an uncle but they will be asking soon where he is so i have to tell them some how and in the right words the last time i had to do that was when my girls brother died and it wasnt easy anyways im sorry about puting this in ur forms but i needed let some feelings out in some way. well im gonna go smoke some skunk and rest my mind take it easy every one and remember enjoy life cause it could end in a blink of an eye

Damn bro that blows. Sorry for your lost. I know how it is thou to lose a friend. At least your able to talk about it, I couldnt when it happened to me. Well sorry bro, hope everything turns out ok for your kids and such.

One of the hardest things to deal with in life, is the fact that we will all die one day. Some sooner, (too soon), and some long after most of us. I've been blessed with many more years than some get and the drawback to receiving this blessing is that you see many many people go before you.

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your friend and my best wishes that your time is many years into the future.

Man i know how you feel i lost a close friend before christmas to drunk driving on his behalf, i dont care whos fault it was the only thing that i cared about was the fact that we'd all lost a friend.

in some ways, i found it harder than losing a family member, it put me off driving for ages but im back on the road now, im glad i dont drink to get drunk, as if i did i think i wouldnt be able to enjoy that for a while either..

sorry about your friend sb, the sooner people come to terms with this kind of thing the sooner people can move on, which unfortunately is the only option, thankfully i have some great pictures of my friend which i hope i keep for a long time

riz

hey man i feel your pain...ive got a few deaths that were close to me if you got a minute.

my uncle died when i was young he was run-over by a cat wheel loader after the brakes went out... i had two of my best friends and their girlfriends that died on prom night speeding on the interstate and lost control in his fathers high preformance mercedes. they all died instantly, went to their funerals and cried with the families. another one of my good friends died by the side of the road....got hit by a deer in the chest that a car had hit right in front of him. he died instantly too. had another few friends that died riding streetbikes, we all were a close pac. i had my grandmother die in my arms and another two very close smoking buddies died at parties, one got punched in the throat with a crushed jugular and arteries and died in 15 minutes and another that died passed out and threwup trashed and choked to death on his own vomit...not knowing because he was on his back and passed out. ive seen people die and ive saved 3 lives in a housfire and one drowning victem and IM lucky i havnt died. im actually SUPRISED that im not dead. i thank the universe that im alive everyday so i can see another sunset and hit another fishing hole.... so dood, my advice to you....

is to be happy that your still here. so go puff that skunk and thank your lucky stars, because i do everyday :D

cheer up man, every little thing- is gunna be alright!

hey i just wanted to that all u guys for the suport (dro,stoney,riz,trillions) its been prety hardbut im hanging in there this is my 3rd close friend i have lost so i do thank god that im still well and with my family thats for sure. anyways i may be gone for a few days im not sure but if my friends family needs me there im there so if u dont see me on dont wory i will be back gotta be able show off my harvest when its done lol ok im out thanx all

mmmmmmmmmmmm 010.jpg

take care man try and have a good time

Damn man sorry for your loss :(

I lost a REAL good frind of mine last year when he got cut off by an suv while ridin his ZX10 around an overpass :(

He went OVER the overpass landing below and died instantly :(

You and your family are in my prayers man :(

There is no greater punishment than bieng forgotten, nor is there greater pain than losing a loved one. One day we're here, and one day we're not. If we could turn back the hand of time, we would most certainly try to avoid both. But just remeber that life goes on and every passing day is a day closer to the ones you love. Eternity follows.
My deepest sympathy on your behalf. I hope to hear from you.

Damn man that's a real bummer. Not sure what to say other than we are very sorry for the loss of your friend.

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. 22 is WAAAYYY too young.

We are all born to die. That's why we should live our lives to the fullest while we have it.

That's messed up man :( Condolences..

yo man im sorry to hear about your boy...remember man only the good die young

Sorry to hear about your lost. :( As they say in the Yoruba of Africa, "Egun Alafia!","God Rest The Dead!

hey everyone hows it going? just want to thank everyone again for the suport. sorry i havent been around just had to clear my head and give a hand to my friends family on spare time when i wasnt working and also keep up with my grow at the same time. well i hope everyone is all well out there and i will see u all around have some new pics of my new plants that have all flowered in the past week all females wich is a great thing lol ok everyone peace out

Latest posts

Back