Best stoner music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whats some opinions on the best stoner music? I find that technical metal is the best for me. **** like Children of Bodom, one of my favorites while stoned. Them and Lamb of God which is my favorite band anyways.

me?... I like to listen to CFOX 99.3FM... it's on the net too... it's what I'm listening to at this moment, as a matter of fact, and... of course, I'm stoned... so there 'ya go....:cool:

Gratful Dead, Ekoostik hookah, pink floyd, ELP, old school rap, cypress hill, Led zeppelin, Phish, DSO

hiphop/rap. non stop stoned or not lolz

Classic Rock, Old Skool Rap/hip hop, house, techno, are all good choices for getting high 4 me.....just depends on the mood and the company.....unless I'm with mama, then it's oldies time baby.....:yeahthat:......

anything that doesnt sound like a mouse being dragged across a cheese grater is :aok: in my book

If I REALLY have to just throw up one as the best:

Electric Wizard.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang2: :headbang2:

When me and my budds burn we usually listen to COB, lamb of god, Trivium, pink floyed, led zeppelin, breaking benjamin, Steve Vai, system of a down, Cypress hill, red hot chilli peppers. Theres more but i cant think right now im wayy to sober.
WE also listen to Dane Cook, even tho thats not music, but hes ******halrious!

Latest posts

Back