best strain for lukemia..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choking_victim

Reaction score
My brother has lukemia, and is sceptical about using medicinal marijuanna, I'm trying to talk him into it, and was wondering if anyone knew a good strain that helps from chemo, or lukemia?

choking_victim said:
My brother has lukemia, and is sceptical about using medicinal marijuanna, I'm trying to talk him into it, and was wondering if anyone knew a good strain that helps from chemo, or lukemia?

Im guessing he's been spoonfed lies from the first day he started school and thinks pot is evil (could be wrong but this is the prob with everyone Ive known) it's your job to convince em that everything he's heard about pot from school and church is all lies. It took me a good year to do that with my GF. Some people see the good right away and can forget the ** that is shoved down our throats immedietly, some it takes time. If your bro has cancer he really should be using this herb, make THC Tea and have em drink it if you have to. Any strait would help i imagine

he used to smoke it, but somewhere in-between he had stopped, and never mentioned it again.. I'm not sure, I'll let him smell some good, dank, sweetness, and see what he says after that.
The past two years I've done nothing in my spare time, but study new researches with medicinal marijuana, and politics. I can easily debate and argue that my side is the right side, and give reasoning and explanation. I don't think I'll have too much talking to do, before I just light it up, and smoke it.
I'll just have to explain that he could throw away about 5 different, nasty, synthetic pills, and tons of side effects by just taking a few hits when you need one.. it's that simple.

leave synthetics for motor oil, and the natural herbs for medicine

choking_victim said:
he used to smoke it, but somewhere in-between he had stopped, and never mentioned it again.. I'm not sure, I'll let him smell some good, dank, sweetness, and see what he says after that.
The past two years I've done nothing in my spare time, but study new researches with medicinal marijuana, and politics. I can easily debate and argue that my side is the right side, and give reasoning and explanation. I don't think I'll have too much talking to do, before I just light it up, and smoke it.
I'll just have to explain that he could throw away about 5 different, nasty, synthetic pills, and tons of side effects by just taking a few hits when you need one.. it's that simple.

leave synthetics for motor oil, and the natural herbs for medicine

I hope I never get cancer but if I got it I wouldn't want to go one day without weed. I don't know why he's not using, he needs to start.

Latest posts

Back