Beware of Comcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GeezerBudd said:
Dang, that sucks.I was just thinking of switching to Comcast because Verizon is such a PITA.
I will really consider it now-Thanks!!

Gb
You don't want to do that if you have HD service or are planning on getting it soon. FiOS has the least compressed feeds out there. Satellite just plain sucks. Comcast quality isn't bad but has more compression than FiOS.

FiOS > digital cable >>> satellite

I don't like verizon either...looks like the dish. And I guess this could apply to more than just comcast, all sorts of buinesses do around the house summer work.

IllusionalFate said:
You don't want to do that if you have HD service or are planning on getting it soon. FiOS has the least compressed feeds out there. Satellite just plain sucks. Comcast quality isn't bad but has more compression than FiOS.

FiOS > digital cable >>> satellite

You Are Crazy!! :eek:
Fios does by far have the best HD pic quality but just like satellite their quality is only as good as the uplink. Garbage in garbage out. Not to mention fios is only in a very few areas right now and while that HD quality is great, they only carry what, like 20 channels? I will stick with my 95 plus, and counting thanks.

Directv has been mpeg 4 for a year now, and there is no hdlite, not to mention that with my directv receiver, I can stream video, music, and pictures from every pc in the house. Cable sucks, and right now fios because of limited avalability and poor selection is right up there with them.

Latest posts

Back