Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
been a long day :bong: can't wait for dinner :bong: much better,,,heres yours :bong2:

Thanks pcduck:bong: and pass :bong1:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

You are most welcome 4u2sm0ke and I'll do a :bong: and pass it back:bong1:

How are all my favorite bongers doing today? Do you decorate your bongs for xmas?

Take a hit for me. ;)

I recently found one of my old bongs and its missing the bowl and stem...are those parts easily replacible from a head shop???

Been a long day. Helping a friend of a friend move. I need this bad :bong: and SMI 'll do one for you and glad you survived the festivities. One more :bongin: and a pass:bong1:

SmokinMom yes they still carry those items at the "head shop" but while you are there you should get yourself a nice new glass one.

SmokinMom said:
How are all my favorite bongers doing today? Do you decorate your bongs for xmas?

Take a hit for me. ;)

I recently found one of my old bongs and its missing the bowl and stem...are those parts easily replacible from a head shop???

I wrap mine up Mom and I just opened it..Im so Happy:)

Merry Christmas..:bong:

:ciao: BHC Members..Hope Santa Braught you all a new Bong..I know Im getting one..will post when it arrives..Sit back relax and smoke all Day I am..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Home sweet home with my dog and my :bong1:

Gonna do a :bong::bong: and a pass:bong1:

Thanks there 4u2Sm0ke. Don't mind if I do since it is the last of my Durban Poison :( But I must do a :bong: and a pass of the :bong1:

Latest posts

Back