Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could never forget my MP friends otherwise these wake-n-bakes would be a moot point. So lets get this Sunday going with a all around bong session.
:bong::bong::bong::bong: haaaaaaaaaaa and the pass to my good buds:bong1:

Good Morning Duck..I'll take that :bong1: thank you:bong::bong::bong::...Awww wake N bake Sunday Morn ok :bong: and Pass:bong1:

Big game tonight for ya 4u2sm0ke:bong: hope ya win:bong: here ya go:bong1:

thanks duck :bong: Yeah cant wait..:lama:..you watching tonight?:bong: and pass :bong1:

:bong::bong::bong: getting ready for Broncos vs Chargers :clap: How about them Eagles Mom.?.braught out that woopin stick on the Cowboys:rofl:...okay friends Sunday Night FOOTBALL!!!!!

another QP thrown up on the Table..Here:bong1: . Help yer selfs..

chargers 03 Broncos 00 :bong::bong:

that was the first drive..:bong:

:clap: touchdown Broncos. :lama:

Field goal.. No Good...

Chargers 3 Broncos 6
:bolt::bong:

Dam..:bong: touchdown Chargers

chargers 10 Brocos 6 :bolt::bong:

Here are some lets get it going bongs for the Broncos:bong::bong::bong:and a pass of the :bong1:

Hey Duck...Here:bong1: you watching the Game?:bong:

Yes I am watching the game. But I just started to, just got home.:bong:here:bong1:

:bong: thanks Broncos need to pull it together..dont let it get to far out:bolt::bong: and pass:bong1:

jeez what is going on Denver forget how to tackle? Here 4u :bong1: you need it more than me

Thanks:bong: yeah we need Half time.. hope we can score here and we get the ball to start the 2nd half..:bong: here :bong1:

This is the part of instant replay i dont care for..they said incomplete on the field..my broncos dont challange..and get set for the next play..then the reffs decide to take a look...messes with minds...IMO..did you see Jay throw his hands up when they stopped to review/ LOL..:bong: and Pass :bong1:

Yes that was a dumb review. Sometimes the refs do change the momentum of the game by doing that. Here is a regroup hit :bong: for them broncs :bong: and here 4u :bong1:

okay..Lets throw some red Dragon in the :bong1: and get ready for the 2nd Half..Go Broncos:bong: and pass:bong1:

It is not looking good :( They need some defense. :bong: here ya go :bong1:

Latest posts

Back