Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
pcduck said:
It is not looking good :( They need some defense. :bong: here ya go :bong1:

their defense is ranked last..:rofl: and their proving it tonight:bong:

well heresto next year:bong::bong::bong: and pass:bong1:

Okay Seattle 4:20 and Im hitting My new addition:bong:

012.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Nice 4u2sm0ke is there water in that thing. What is it called? Looks like a larger steam roller with a water chamber.Now I have to:bolt::bongin: and a pass:bong1:

:ciao: Duck...I put water in it:rofl: b4 smokeing it it shows in the pic me hitting it...and yes its a steam rooler bong..Man it Rips good..use 2 love the steam roller when in school..and seen this.Wow its Awesome..Im Hitting it again:bong:: and a Pass :bong1:

I like steam rollers they hit like a raped ape. Never liked the real big ones, to harsh of smoke, but I like this water type to try out.
I will have to look for one in my local store next time.

But I will always be a bonger, so lets :bong::bong: and a pass :bong1:

yeah..I didnt care much for the Harsh hits from a steam roller..but with the Bubbler..its smooooooooooooooooth Here Hit it again:bong1:

Don't mind if I do 4u2sm0ke and here you go. Take it:bong1: before I break it:rofl:

SmokinMom said:
Bongers bongers bo bongers
Banana fana fo fongers..
Me mi mo mongers....
Bongers

:p

:eek:

:eek:

:ciao: Mom...wanna Hit my New Toy? watch out its BIG!!!:hubba: But Ill help you hold it:p :bolt::bong:

What happen everybody break their bong but 4u2 and me? Oh well its time 4u2sm0ke to :bong: it up...:bong::bong::bong: opps here ya go :bong1:

ok Seattle its 4:20:bong: and get ready Cali I warming it 4U:bong::bong: and a pass,,:bong1: But not to joint smokeing Crazy..He might drop it:rofl:

hey man... my color changing glass spoon pipe is pretty colorfull...;) :cool:

:2940th_rasta: :48:

Thanks msge..see ya soon:bong: Crazy Sorry friend didnt see it..:here:bong1:

msge said:
Happy New Year every one gonna have some supper and a few drinks and hits
See ya in a bit

Screw the food man grab that booooooooooooooz and hit this :bong1:

Latest posts

Back