Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
yes you are my friend..i was wondering when we was going to see our President..you busy with BHC? Hows the grow? and what have you got in the room?:bong: pass :bong1:

Thanksyumyumbubblegum Not much going on :bong:just reading some ridiculous posts that are being posted :bong: some of them make me laugh uncontrollably.:rofl::bong: oh here go back at ya:bong1:

Whats up BHC? I got my grow up and going so now I can have a:bong:eek:rtwo:bong: so now I will pass it on to the next:bong1:

Its that time.:bong: been that kind of day:bong: when will people learn to read the complete sentence instead of every other word:rofl::bong: Little bit off track :bong: but care:bong: here :bong1: anyone else want one?

Never to busy not to stop by for a :bong1:..:bolt::bong:

It's time for a break anyway.:bong1:..:bolt::bong:

Last :bong1::bong1: of the night. One of you west coast katz need to take over here:bong1: ahhhh:bong::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:bong: Funny posts lately huh duck? :bong: here :bong1:

Sometimes I wonder if they could find there way out of a box:rofl::bolt::bong:

yeah I seeen you tell one earlier..good 4U..Here have these:bong1::bong1::bong1:

Ok I am here for my Friday bong session...One of many;)
:bong::bong::bong: here ya go, :bong1: I don't want to be a bogart:rofl:

Well I wonder what the wonderful world of the web has in store for us 2day?
Could there possibly be any more moronic questions left? :rofl:
It must be tough to be a mod on the internet.:bolt::bong:

I think my sarcasm my get me into trouble.:rofl::bolt::bong:

I just don't get what these people are thinking:doh::bolt::bong:

Maybe we need a thread for "what were you thinking when you asked that question":rofl::bolt::bong:

As you can see I have been bonging it up like crazy today...Its Friday here take this:bong1:

I think today(Saturday) I will do many bongs:bong::bong:
Snowing bad outside and besides the fun has already started.(how can a person get banned at 9:30am.:rofl: on a Saturday:rofl::bong::bong:
I need more humor so take this :bong1: and hit it :bongin:

okay Duck..:bong: thanks man...oh here one more:bong:..why the mad attitude my friend? you need to stay outta those stupid newB threads man..it gets me too..so i dont go in them any more..Happy saturday:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back