Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
Screw the food man grab that booooooooooooooz and hit this :bong1:

You got that right 4u2sm0ke! Why ruin a great buzz by eating.
Eat later and watch the freak show after hours.and do :bolt:a:bong:

Smoke em if ya got em:bong: :afroweed: :ccc: :bong1:

msge said:
Happy New Year every one gonna have some supper and a few drinks and hits
See ya in a bit

:ciao: where did you go to make super? man im Baked like that chicken you made..:rofl: Here hold this:bong1:

WoW its been dead in here..no one for a couple days well while im here:bong::bong::bong:

I am here now been busy rearranging my room.:bolt::bong:

Well..

I had a nice beaker bottom. Glass on Glass with a dome perc. Nothing really nuts but nice by most standards.

...Not enough.

So's I's goes on the Craisgslist and find's this:

New Bong 1.JPG

Glass on glass ADS (amsterdam Design Studios [pure, made in usa]) straight shooter beaker bottom. No ice catch. 6mm thick. Nice.

Not too shabby..

than one fateful day I go to grap the purple bong, as I lift it I hit the bowl on the bottom edge of my coffee table. Effectively jamming the bowl and stem assembly rather tight. The bowl came out fine so I thought nothing of it.

A few days later, my wife is using it and as she pulls the bowl off, as one usually does, the stem came out with it making this unmistakebla KINK! noise.

The bong was broken at the critical area. No fixing this one, besides..the glass was really thin and I still have that awesome green ADS right?

Right?

Well...

As my associate was using it he picked it up from the carpet and hit it on the bottom of the coffee table.

KINK!

DSC03720.JPG

He went pretty pale, and looked at me with fear all over his face.
I didn't get mad.
Why? It's just some glass, and it's not like he was bieng carelss or anything..

Le sigh.. two in less than a week..

DSC03722.JPG

so we go for like a month without a bong. My associate and I had some outstanding trade deficit, so we were square ion the bong. Works for both of us I guess...

So a few weeks go by and I'm out of a bong, really getting the cravings for bongloads by now..

So I start looking.
I look for about a week and stumble on this little gem:

S7309064.JPG

Blue Dot, 9mm, Full Glass on Glass
Bazooka Style
Quad perc tree
Multi Perc downstem
Used twice and cleaned

Wow.

...and this guy wants to trade soem dried flowers for it too!!

at this point, I'm peeing myself a little.

A few e-mails and a phone call later it's in my hands. Delievered. From concord, which is like two hour drive from here...with traffic.

Thanks bro.
I slap on a few Tibetan spiritual items to give it more protection. (bracelet @ the bottom in pic)

...and a BongThong for my lighter. It's really called a TokeEz, but in this house its BongThong...got it?

So now I have viewed this whole situation as almost a blessing, becasu I worked my way up to this piece, which is the best I have ever used or owned.

...for a bong.

My ration for tonight:

S7309082.JPG

Cheers!

Howdy 4u2sm0ke Thanks for the :bong: I found a bunch of good stuff today while scrounging.:) A bunch of 100 watt hps lights:aok: now what could I do with these.;).....Now for another :bong: and back at ya :bong1:

I think that this is a good time to:bolt: :bong:and here ya go :bong1:

pcduck said:
Howdy 4u2sm0ke Thanks for the :bong: I found a bunch of good stuff today while scrounging. A bunch of 100 watt hps lights:aok: now what could I do with these.....Now for another and back at ya :bong1:

:bong: do they have Ballast for them:bong: and pass :bong1: if so you can grow marijuana with them..but thats illeagle..:rofl: and I wouldnt want you to do anything illeagle:rofl:

EVERYONE!!!!!!!! PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF A_ BONGS FOR ANOTHER NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTOR CITY MADMAN #252!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

pack it up - fire it up for our new BHC MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: here you go BHC # 252 :bong1::bong1::bong1:

Wlecome aboard..

Latest posts

Back