Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning!

It is a balmy 64 degrees on my patio, which is lovely since the triple digits are back today.

BIU all ya all!

its a wonderfull day in the PNW...weather ladie says keep ice in the :bong1: its gonna be 93f today.....

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC. 59 degrees here today, I'm lovin' it. Should be a perfect day to try and coax some fish into my boat. :bong:
I was talking to some friends last night about the crazy destructive chipmunks in my yard messin' with all my plants.
I said I'd like to be able to throw a rock fast and accurate, that would fix em'. A lady at the next table pipes in with the suggestion "Get a Cat", to wich I replied "don't be silly, anyone can hit a cat with a rock". She :eek: !!! (I don't actualy throw rocks at cats, though I have been known to spray them with the garden hose.)
You folks have a good day and keep them Bongs Bongin' :bong: :bong: :bong:

:giggle: I relocate the cats here:D

1 more day till Hempfest:yay:

cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC. 59 degrees here today, I'm lovin' it. Should be a perfect day to try and coax some fish into my boat. :bong:
I was talking to some friends last night about the crazy destructive chipmunks in my yard messin' with all my plants.
I said I'd like to be able to throw a rock fast and accurate, that would fix em'. A lady at the next table pipes in with the suggestion "Get a Cat", to wich I replied "don't be silly, anyone can hit a cat with a rock". She :eek: !!! (I don't actualy throw rocks at cats, though I have been known to spray them with the garden hose.)

You folks have a good day and keep them Bongs Bongin' :bong: :bong: :bong:

:spit::giggle::rofl:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Lets get the weekend started out right, with a BIU session.

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

Good early morning Bongers.

I picked a purple heirloom tomato and ate it yesterday. It was heaven.

My sister is coming up today, and we hope to get into some sort of trouble. She is thinking smart phone...

BIU all ya'll

mmm....nothing like homegrown tomatoes for flavor and freshness:)

Jeepers:eek: I am thinking of getting rid of my cellphone. People expect ya to answer every time if you have one. Can't stand that about those phones.

Still a great day to biu:D

:ciao:

We have yet to have red toms here...good news..6 hrs to hempfest:yay:

pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Lets get the weekend started out right, with a BIU session.

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

"Hooray, the weekend is here" said no one who works in a restaurant. Hope you enjoy yours PC but this guy gets 1 day off a week, Sundays. And i wonder why i get sick.....

I have a vacation coming up tho, i get a whole 4 days off in a row for the first time in maybe 6 months. Going to the ocean to get away. Cant wait!

It is a good day to BIU. :bong:

As close as I want to come to a bear.

This morning I was watering plants on the hill and have finished, I was setting down taking a break against a big ol'oak tree. When I hear someone/thing walking down the hill. I,m against the tree as hard as I can press myself hoping my camo t-shirt and pants help me hide. I set there 20 or 30 min before they finally get to where I am. Ol #@$%#%$@%^# it's a bear cub!!!! I set up looking around and Here's Momma Bear and she's looking me dead in the eyes from about 50 ft away. She Huffed/barked what ever you want to call the sound she made that I could feel in my backbone. Momma stand up and so do I'm thinking I'm going down fighting with a bear no way to get out of it. The cub runs right by me less than 5 ft away to momma, as soon as the cub gets to Momma she drop down to a 4s smells it and runs off into the woods one way and I headed the other way not carrying that it was the long way home. I stopped in Mrs. Homers to check in on her and bum a drink of water. We're setting there talking and she says "You better watch your self in the woods. A momma bear and cub have been hanging around up by her ol tobacco barn on the ridge."

yikes---guess that mamma bear knew she was in for a good ol fashion azz kickin' from the marp resident bear if she didn't collect her cub and move on lol---hope Mrs. Homers had a change of pants for you there brother :p

You aint had a scary til you've looked a bear eye to eye. I just glad we got the little bears in our woods if it had been a grizzly I think my heart would have made it out my chest.

:ciao: good morning BHC,
Wow, Ozzy I bet that encounter put you and Momma Bear both on egg shells. Thankfully nobody was harmed.
Funny thing is, you're telling us of your encounter but Momma Bears probably telling a whole different version of the same event. She's going 'round the woods telling the other Momma Bears about the pervert dresed in cammo, hiding in the woods, and eyeballin' her kid. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I wonder if I know this gal.....;)
It's friday....:bong: :bong: :bong: 4U, enjoy Hempfest brother and burn one for me.:D

Holy crap Ozzy, I can't believe your self. What a way to start the day. Do you take guns with you to water? Once again, I am glad your not dead:eek:

Latest posts

Back