Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are just hitting our dry season here and we are in a drought.

Unlike Ozzy though I have water available close by with no mountains.

TMT :bong:

Oozy did you by any chance get to watch the Emmy nominated Hatfield/Mcoy series? What the heck is a 'holler'? I loved the fact that Devil Anse was a logger and ran a small mill.

4u2....how about the King's perfect game? Made my ESPN morning. Seems like your weather seems to be cooling off but we have been cool all summer. In fact we haven't had any kind of summer to speak of.

HICK...what's up dude?

Rosebud....just read your post about your idiot neighbor being 86'd from your garden. Not a funny story.

A holler is where a creek runs between 2 hills. It's usually a dead end as far as roads go.

But it is spelled hollow, but pronounced holler, right Ozzy? I got lost in one once, i was glad to get outta there, but that was before I knew Ozzy. Now I would just look for him.

hollow has members of different families (not kin folk) and a holler is all the same family

cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC. 59 degrees here today, I'm lovin' it. Should be a perfect day to try and coax some fish into my boat. :bong:
I was talking to some friends last night about the crazy destructive chipmunks in my yard messin' with all my plants.
I said I'd like to be able to throw a rock fast and accurate, that would fix em'. A lady at the next table pipes in with the suggestion "Get a Cat", to wich I replied "don't be silly, anyone can hit a cat with a rock". She :eek: !!! (I don't actualy throw rocks at cats, though I have been known to spray them with the garden hose.)
You folks have a good day and keep them Bongs Bongin' :bong: :bong: :bong:
My five cats say, 'get a real fast mean dog who hates chipmunks' and use your hose for watering the girls.

:confused2: If the cats won't get rid of the chipmunks then it's time to fine a real barnyard cat and not one of those fancy city cats

ozzydiodude said:
I dont take a gun, with me til hunting season starts but I do think the 44 mag will be on my side from now on, but I was shaking so bad I dought I could hit the ground if I had had to shoot. game wardens will take your gun if your in the wood and nothing is in season. If they catch you.

Your bear story brings back a weird memory from another life where I lived off the grid for 12 years by the Elliot National Forest with another lady. She had raised a kid goat for six years and chained it to eat the prickers/blackberries. We lived on a small mountain and they had just logged above our cabin and that drove the black bears down hill and away from the loggers. We lived on a hill with switchbacks on it for our gravel road. We were taking her kid to high school one morning and there in the road, about two hundred feet from the cabin, was her mangled gutted dead goat. The Coos County Animal Trapper said it was a bear kill. Later that month he killed the bear after it killed some neighbor's sheep. Bear was small but a killer and it even came back for the goat and drug it down the road for a midnight snack.

Looks fun 4u.

Hi everyone. The kids go back to school in 8 days! :D

What's for dinner?

Hey there Heal, what's up?
Mom, I had a guest over and I threw a 4 bone prime rib on the smoker, some mashed potatoes, corn, 7grain bread, and the last of the snow peas from my garden.:farm:
Desert was a flourless chocolate cake with mixed berries, a box (yes I said a box) of strawberry wine and some 2 year old Northern Lights, and some fresh salsa made from the veggies in my garden.:farm:
My guest was my kid brother I haven't seen in 8 years.:yay: :yay: :yay:

:ciao: BHC

p-dude..nice to see ya pot in and yes A perfect game dont come often..Im glad to say Ive seen both King and Big Unit do it..

I have some great things to share from the Fest..but Im very tired ,,,just want to Hit the :bong1: and the pillow...More tomarrow friends

:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sounds like ya had a bunch of fun 4u:)

BIU :bong:

Wow Cubby, that was quite a dinner. That sounds wonderful. I hope you and your brother had a great time, how could you not?

Good Monday morning my bong friends. It is 68 degrees with a breeze and smoke in the sky...there are fires all around us..not any close. It will be another 100 degree day. I think i am ready for fall!

BIU Peeps.

keep some ice in that bong Rose

048.JPG

064.JPG

083.JPG

089.JPG

BIU break time:D

:bong::bong:

Day 69 of Pink Momma, hopefully I will get to it early tomorrow morning:)

Do we get to see Pink Momma? I hope so.

4U, great pictures, looks like a huge turnout. Thanks for posting them.

Rose I will try to get pics before harvest. Took my camera the other day but forgot the card.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Day 70 and I will be able to harvest the Pink Momma today:) My company is gone and now I can get to her:) Will take pics just waiting for the sun to come up to get some good light.

Good morning all!

We are having a wonderful thunder and lightening storm. I hope the rain puts out the fires in the northwest. I don't remember the last time it rained.

Duck, I am glad your company is gone and you can harvest. 70 days huh? Going to be good.

Satori and tea on the patio. Man, i miss lattes.

Latest posts

Back