Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats Duck on getting rid of the company. Bet your doing your best Ricky Business Dance:laugh:

I'll join you for Tea and Bong N Joints on the patio. Rose

SM that count down is getting closed to your party kicking off.

4u:48::48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC

p-dude..nice to see ya pot in and yes A perfect game dont come often..Im glad to say Ive seen both King and Big Unit do it..

I have some great things to share from the Fest..but Im very tired ,,,just want to Hit the :bong1: and the pillow...More tomarrow friends

I got to see Conseco and McGuire(sp?) play two games. Griffey had his arm in a cast and I think ARod was still there. Geeze they had some hall of fame guys. I think the A's won both games but cannot swear to it.

You have my Badger's QB on your roster. We beat this guy in the Rose Bowl but my son kept telling me how good he was.

Oregon is playing Uganda right now on ESPN. I love watching these kids play in the Little League World Series. The no hitter, 13K's was so cool. Ciao my friend.

Rose Here are the pics of the Pink Momma at day 70. They are not very good(blurry) but I had a hard time as the plant split when I was removing her from tent. These are pics of the 2 branches as she split in half.

Now to BIU

:bong:

PM70 001.jpg

PM70 002.jpg

PM70 003.jpg

PM70 004.jpg

PM70 005.jpg

PM70 006.jpg

PM70 007.jpg

Thank you Duck. The last picture shows me what i wanted to see. It looks like they will be very hard nugs when dry. Thanks again for taking those. You got some great smoke there looks to me.

:woohoo:Bong and scissor hash party at Duck:I'm high enough to :fly: up now

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Thanks Rose:)

The nugs will put your eye out if not careful.

Where ya at Ozzy? The party is getting ready to start again:)

BIU BHC :bong:

I'm lost in the clouds I knew I shouldn't have eaten the shrooms before taking flight.

Good morning Bongers.

Satori and I went for a walk this morning. It was actually chilly. I wish I could say fall is in the air, but not yet. It is a beautiful morning in this part of the world.

I hope it is as well, in every part of your world. BIU Peeps! Try and keep up, except Ozzy, and we will need to catch him.

Ozzy thats a good place to be:) but we don't have a cloud in the sky here:)

Rose ...Ozzy will be easy to catch up to:aok: He will be sitting along side the way rolling a :tokie: and smokin a :bong1: waiting on us lollygags

4u :ciao::bong:

BIU :bong:

:ciao: duck

:bong:

took some more clippings..Frozen Lava..Black Haze...HOGs Breath...AD X PE..Gonna fill up Shed nice...:bolt::bong:

Hey everyone :)

I'm so excited about the upcoming tv season.
Manning and a little Luck just in case. 4u, u 2?

I need to smoke a lil hash. Who wants to join me? :)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Looks like another wonderful day in the neighborhood:)

BIU :bong:

orangesunshine said:
morning BHC

SOS here---no bad days---some just better than others

:bong: :bong:

Here too.

4u, I'll be watching very closely, u know I'm jealous. I'm stuck with lil bro again but that's ok too. Since I'm in Dallas!

Some awesome bubble, of course!

Hi everyone!

I got taken advantage of again by a friend. She really suckered me in. I thought she wanted me to take a long ride with her across town for an errand. Nope, she wanted me to drive. I asked if she'd pitch in for gas and she only said if her bank allows. A 50 mile round trip with a car that gets 9 miles a gallon. Ya know, had she been honest and upfront, I wouldn't be so pissed off. I thought she just wanted my company. Anyhoo, I made it known I'm not too pleased. I'll bring the kids too, make it a long uncomfy drive. Ha ha ha! Well, I'll spare the 14 yr old. :p

Ok I need some lessons in saying NO.

Oh wait, her meeting is at 3 and I have to b somewhere at 4. She knows this!!!!

Rant over.

Biu

Jeepers:eek:

Slow day at the club:confused2:

Everyone must be getting this fine weather :)

Just popped in for a biu-a-thon before heading back out.

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back