Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
3:26 here Time to BIU:bong:

I am sure that will take a load of your mind Rose, it looked pretty nasty the other day.

Need a backrub os? Wink wink..;)

Fist- let me know if ya ever play in Dallas.

Rose, glad the kiddos got out ok.

Cubby- yea. We went out I brought the wrong shoes so we only hiked about 30 mins. It's 24 degrees and the wall-unit heater can't keep up in this drafty ol cabin. Brrrr!! Had my 1st ever pedicure earlier and it's too cold to take my socks off and see how they look. :p

Hi ducky. Did the snow melt?

Yikes, I gotta be forgetting some folks... Hiya.

Off to play some Monopoly.

Snow is still here SmokinMom, only got to 28 today:(

BIU :bong:

I forgot to bring any party favors to the cabin. :(

Take a few extra hitz for me. :D

:ciao: Good Morning BHC.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good morning guys!

Cubby, how was your prime rib?

This house is back to the quiet (perhaps boring) place it is. I miss BIU with my daughter in the mornings.. Oh well, she has to work for a living I guess.
Thankfully I have the BHC...so I shall join my buds! Lets do it.!

morning everyone...2 more days left in this sad year,hope the new one is better for all......gonna BIU like there is no tommorow,trying some grand daddy purps my youngest son gave me to try out....nice smoke....dang real nice ......:cool:

GDP is nice, at least the time I tried it mrfist. Enjoy.

Duck , if you use pollen on a flowering plant. What is it? Is it f1 or what?
So, what is the Nurse Larry, the mom was medicine woman and the male was Larry..what is Nurse Larry? Help, i am notsobright.

Rose...X plant + Y plant = F1

Nurse Larry is a F1

So what does that mean? Is Nurse Larry going to be stable? I LOVE it, the first seed. I know I will get different pheno's but if I want to keep her? I have some more larry pollen saved... If you don't want to explain it to me, which i don't blame you, I can go read somewhere... Thank you Duck.

Yes Nurse Larry will be stable. Will have the F1 vigor. The DD grows F1's, mostly.

Seeds will be like MM and Larry and a mixture of both MM and Larry.

Just like human offspring. Gets unstable when inbred, like as if you would produce offspring with your brother.

Not sure if that is the best analogy but it is the easiest for me.

Thank you so much! and yuck on the brother thing. lol

So if I find another that looks like the one i just harvested I guess i should clone her, because as we have seen the huge swing in pheno's right? Thanks so much Duck, I won't bug for a moment. I appreciate you!

F2's is when you will begin seeing a boatload of different phenos. This would be the sister - brother offspring stage.

Yeah the sdmxpa is showing 4 different ones, which is close to normal.

I had more phenos from the f3 than the f2 purple frosting...Im running what I hope to be "Stella" ill know by end of season...She is from the f4...Ill start the the look out for the Alpha Male this summer...on the f4 I grew out 40 beans last summer and had a few different phenos...????

TMT:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back