Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hang with us Rose....you may not learn anything but sure is entertaining:D

:bong:

okay we should have Our Dispencery open just after the new year...Im stoked for this move as well as a few others Im doing...

take care and be safe

Dispensery! I'm jealous, never will it be in Texas. :(

I had a lot of fun tonight. The parents of my daughters friend fed us beer and BBQ. Air hockey and shuffleboard. Then it was time to go to the semi pro hockey game. You know you're getting old when some of the players are sons of x-Dallas Stars team from decades ago.

A good time was had by all.

Biu my friends. I wish you could have been with us. Good seats, row 5 behind the net.

Wow SmokinMom, I too went to a hockey game sat in the 5th row behind the net.n Now that is weird.

BIU BHC :ciao:

:giggle: Yall maybe sat be each other spilling Beer on one another...lol

Its Sunday and that meens FOOTBALL:yay:

Glad ya had fun Mom...

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
1 (yes...1) degree and windy. It's so cold that the birds who didn't fly south are walking around with little fur coats.
4U, If your dispencery needs a greeter, doorman, or any other position where I can stand around looking important (with a joint in my mouth) I'm there!!!
Are you gonna' put your goofy face avi out front?:rofl: You would get plenty of notice.
Best of luck to you brother, doing what you like and paying the bills, that's what it's all about.
Let's burn one for our own weed pioneer :bong: :clap: :bong: :clap: :bong: :clap:

I was at a hockey game to in the 5th row behind the net...not.
That is werid you two...Glad you had a fun time SM. That really is funny sm and duck,

Cubby, that is just too cold. I went for my walk finally yesterday, it was it the low 30's and I was thinking of you. It is going to be in the mid 20s this week. burr.

I will join you to congratulate 4U! I am so happy for 4U!

BIU peeps!

thanks Friends...

cubby...no face out front:p and yes you and the rest Me BHC friends are welcome to come look important..:D

Rose...you know Im working ALL angles of this...and have a couple other methods in the works...you know they lots of MMJ peeps that would love to grow they own but dont know where to start...I have 1 flower room set up so far and looking to get bunch more...heres what I do...I have my Bizz cards out that I will help...I have one so far..its a small room 6x6...they got all the equipment and we ran a test run for heat and what not notes...than next week Ill place the limit of 15 plants in there:D..My price is 2 plants....Im a try and stay close so I dont have to travel far when issues arise...I figure 13 plants should yield over 2 lbs:yay:...and if I get say 5 folks that want this..and if I can get the flowering down to a "perpetual Harvest" that would get me my personal stash..My plan is too have the Shed be ALL vegging and set a tent up inside for me...than I will be able to have the total of 45 plants all vegging...and use others rooms for my meds...anywho...this here be my longest post I think up in here:p

TMT=BIU

Sounds like a plan 4u:)

I was hoping for passage here, but I was thinking going the other route with a hydro/grow store. Sell the picks and shovels and let them do the work.:)

BIU and TV is my plan for today:) :bong:

That is fantastic 4U. Sounds great. I wish you every success. Lucky peeps to have your help.

I know your not supposed to write personal stuff on here, but I just wanted to say, my mom left us six years ago today. She was the coolest most non judgemental loving lady ever. I was so lucky to have her close to us the last 4 years of her life. She was 92. We were best friends.
Thanks.

this is a Sad day Rose...its great to hear ya had a great relationship with you Mom befor she was called to a Higher calling....so many people dont have that relationship..much love

:vap-leafy_wave: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap-red vapor:

Vaping in the bong hitters club, i know how to live on the edge!

Hope I am not to late it is 4:25

Ya can never be to late to BIU nor to early :bong:

Much love to you Rosebud---they say the nut doesn't fall from the tree so that makes you the perfect ambassador for her legacy and the great person she was

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Well, thanks a lot Orange, you made me cry. Not really. but thank you so much for the kind words. SM, i know you know, and thanks 4U.

Today is a new day! It is the end of an old kinda good, kinda hard year. Good riddance I say!!! On with the new.

Do you guys have a stoned new years in mind? A bong it up kinda new year?

Orange, how is your back? I bet all that harvesting all the time is what is getting your back. Such a problem though.

Latest posts

Back