Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pump went out on the ebb tray, went to two wallmarts , was up till 1:30 looking for a new one... Nuttin... Hand watering and waiting for new timer n pump to come in..... Eeeeeebay! :bong:

Bad week for equipment failures in the BHC.

Figured out my ballast, doesn't like cool temps anymore. Once the room warmed up it went full power.

But always a good week to BIU in the BHC :bong:

I've had great success with the lumatek and no-label lumateks ... Great quality. 5 years is kick *** in my book, and still working? Heck yeah!

Always a good time to :bong:

Oh dear Duck. Did you already order another?
I think i may post a picture of my N. Larry for you guys to tell me if it has stretched a lot or if it is normal growth? Seems like it went crazy. I heavily topped this plant. DSCF1823.JPG

DSCF1824.JPG If it is super stretched I don't know how to fix it next time.

I shaved three feet and one tummy and one face and Howard looks like a poodle instead of a bear, no offence Cubby.

Yeah Rose I ordered a Xtreme Nano by C.A.P, going to geive them a try.

When I have a girl that like to stretch I squeeze the stem about a foot down till it flops over.

Im with Duck....I have some Sativa Doms in flower stretched all most 3 times..bend them over and all...Now the clones of those will be squeezed just when they go into flower..

Rose...you get that Dog trimmed:D

No equipment failure here so far..just updateing the Sheds new lights

:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

:bongin: some ADxPE, pretty good smoke.

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Duck

Whats the AD?

Im sure it good, BIU

:bong::bong:

Good morning Bongers!

I hope it is a good morning where all ya all are.
Howard goes to the vet today for and xray and then see if the cast can come off...oh please I hope it can. He is a lovey boy.

I am vaping some satori this morning, i know you are all shocked.
Join me please?:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

I join in Rose :bong:

drft..AD x PE is Aliendawg x Purple Empress

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
28* and cloudy here this morning.
Hope you're all having a good day so far.
RoseBud, tell Howie I said good luck at the Vets :aok: And I'll gladly join you in a bit of :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Done with the garden today.

Put 2 into flower ClockWork Orange and an ADXPE

Transplanted 3, 2 Thai Lights and a Satori

Cut 6 clones from the CWO

BIU time now :bong:

:ciao: friends

Hope Howie gets cast off..

I think Ill load some AD/PE myself

:bong:

High cub, duck, 4u, Rosie, fist, os, drift, YYZ, TOA, thg, Ohc, ozzy (miss u), and whoever I may be forgetting.... Hope all of u r having a nice week. :)

Next week I'm having an ambulatory EEG at home for 3 days. It's gonna SUCK!!!!

I'm curious as to what my brain waves look like while smoking, drinking or orgasms... If I ever wanted to know, here's my opportunity. :p

Pass me that bong please. I broke mine, lol.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Nice green 4u :)

SM said:
what my brain waves look like while smoking, drinking or orgasms
"------------*******____________" Brain waves :laugh: That one caught me off guard:rofl:

Rose.. How is Howie doing? The cast come off? I guess the real question is How is MrRB doing, now that his buddy is recuperated?

Well I got to high tail it over to the girls. Need to make room in veg tent, as my testers came yesterday and need to get those planted. Need to check Flower tent as I got a YWT at 65 days and a SATORI at 63 days, checking these daily.

Oh and cubby... if you go out walking be sure to stop by and bring a lighter, a set of lungs and your snips. How far are ya up the trail?

:bongin: ADxPE not bad, not bad at all:D

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back