Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree with WeedHopper, 4U. At least take it to get caught up on some rest. Then return to :bong:in' my friend!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

mornin BHC. happy b-day rosie!
started a new job and have been on the road since valentines day. seems i've been in every major storm from chicago to philly, then down thru virginia and tenn. then this latest one in the pan handle. made it home last nite, but not for long. miss y'all!

GOod morning BHC,
Wow FastCash, you have been around... I know if your driving your driving careful.. But really do stay safe and give your wife my love.

Had a good birthday thank all of you for starting it out right. I love the bhc.
Had lunch with three ladies and got presents and a gluten free lemon pie..yum.
Our daughter come over the pass tonight..haven't seen her since Christmans. She mentioned she is out of pot...i like to think she just wants to see me lol.

BIU! And again, thank you all for the wishes.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
23* and sunny.
I hope everyone's having a good day.
Rosebud, lemon pie...MMM, with some Lemon Larry, and lemonade ....pucker up sweatheart...:p
It's nice that your daughter is comming to visit you...and your garden ;)
You could tell her the old saying about "give a man a fish...." then hand her a clone and tell her "go forth and multiply" :p .

let's do this...:bong: :bong: :bong:

good afternoon bhc,

43, cloudy and a bit windy

lets all do a :bong: since i got off work early today. i get to relax, and watch my soil cook

:ciao: BHC

On break for a few hours, then back at it. Time to
Bong :bong:
It :bong:
UP! :bong:

good afternoon club...I took the sleep aids and slept for 8hrs..holy crap...I do feel better...

57* here and a bit windy

:bong:

thanks drft...just dont want to have to rely on them...I use to be able smoke meself to sleep...and you gonna drop some beans next week?...2 months till I put some outback...so I would want them sexed by then...Im also gonna do a serious bean drop this summer as well...

TMT=BIU

:bong:

Well its good they are instant acting rather than something you take over time. Ide rather you take them when needed, rather than every night for sure. I can still :bong: myself to sleep, but im lucky to not have any troubles sleeping. That may be because im a young buck too....

I too am getting all my gear together for the big "Drop":cool2: I always put out at 4/20 and this year i want to sex them before that. That's where the closet comes in ive metioned to you. I have a T5 that is perfect for cuttings and popping beans now but I still need a High Output T5. for veg and the flip if i force flower them to show sex.

A quick question about this...Are you able to force flip at 6 weeks if they dont show? I dont have a problem with letting them re-veg and finish up outside. They are gonna be big girls either way. Or will they show me their girly parts on their own, when they have alternating nodes?

Im forced with buying a 2 foot 4 bulb H/O T5 for my 3 foot wide space, but i can always cram a few more big spiral CFL's in there as well. The biggest thing right now is getting that light making the cab light proof, and prepping it for paint.

Then ill be ready to "pop it like its hot"

Hey guys,

No, Howard has ten more days then it is coming off and he and I go to puppy obedience school. He has barely been on a leash.. I hope he doesn't scream at school when he sees something scary. I sure hope he doesn't turn out to be a big wus. These are things a new mother worries about.
I learned about a systemic for insects that is waiting for its omri or whatever those organic initials are. I got some...stay tuned. for mites.

I was taken out to lunch again today...mexican food. yum.

Hello all. It is beautiful today--low 50s and sunny skies. I fixed coconut shrimp for a friend that had a birthday and we watched the movie "Hugo". And now another buddy is coming over for to make a bit of dry ice hash. Heading to "the big city" tomorrow to do some shopping. Enjoy your Fri night.

Hi everyone. :)

Rose, you're very lucky to have such great friends. And yes, your daughter is just using the "being out" as an excuse. ;)

4u, sorry to hear about the sleep issues. Hopefully you'll get it squared away ASAP. Did the dr give you ambien? I had to take that once for a sleep study and I had terrible med head for several days. Most nights I'm out before my head hits the pillow. I have sleep apnea and I'm supposed to use one of those awful, cumbersome cpap machines. I don't, so I'm exhausted most of the time. My sz meds don't help with that either. :p

Hi duck, didn't mean to knock your wheels off with my orgasm brain waves comment, ha ha ha. I knew it would be a weird thing to say but hey- it will be interesting to know.

Hello cubby, thg, fast, fist, drift, wh, 7, toa and anyone I might be forgetting...

Enjoy your weekend. :D

I'm glad I'm doing my eeg at home. A technician will come spend a few hours here on Monday getting me all hooked up. I will have this small box with a shoulder strap that I will have to keep on my person at all times with the wires plugged in. 2 cameras watching - one in the main room I am at during the day, and the other in the bedroom pointed at my side. I don't always have to be within view of the cameras and I can still run errands if I want to...lol. I have to keep a log of what I'm doing at all times. I'm going to have so much fun for 72 hrs. :( I can't wash my hair (obviously) and am not supposed to bathe or do anything that could cause me to perspire. Also, anything that can cause static electricity also needs to be avoided. I can't run a vacuum or do laundry, ha ha.

drfting07 said:
Well its good they are instant acting rather than something you take over time. Ide rather you take them when needed, rather than every night for sure. I can still :bong: myself to sleep, but im lucky to not have any troubles sleeping. That may be because im a young buck too....

I too am getting all my gear together for the big "Drop":cool2: I always put out at 4/20 and this year i want to sex them before that. That's where the closet comes in ive metioned to you. I have a T5 that is perfect for cuttings and popping beans now but I still need a High Output T5. for veg and the flip if i force flower them to show sex.

A quick question about this...Are you able to force flip at 6 weeks if they dont show? I dont have a problem with letting them re-veg and finish up outside. They are gonna be big girls either way. Or will they show me their girly parts on their own, when they have alternating nodes?

Im forced with buying a 2 foot 4 bulb H/O T5 for my 3 foot wide space, but i can always cram a few more big spiral CFL's in there as well. The biggest thing right now is getting that light making the cab light proof, and prepping it for paint.

Then ill be ready to "pop it like its hot"

6 weeks is a very safe place to flip at. i flip all my plants at 4-6 weeks. i'd say you have a 50/50 chance of seeing pre flowers at 6 weeks, without flipping to 12/12. you can start the seedlings at 12/12 from the jump. you'll find out their sex as soon as their ready. the big downside is loosing 12hrs of light each day. cutting their total growth in half. there's no danger in "force flowering" when your plants are healthy. to be honest if i happened upon a hermie, due to flowering too early, then thats just weak genetics.

Latest posts

Back