Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey is #59 taken yet?

Heres my other bowls

My Pipes 003 (Small).jpg

I"d Just Like to say, thank you for this awarded #, and i will always do my best to keep her Bowl hot! FURTHER MORE i WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE BONG HITTERS THAT CAME BEFORE ME, ALLOWING SOMEONE LIKE ME TO GET THIS AWARDED #.

im pretty stoned. man yesterday was the worst burn out day ever.. i bought a bag a couple of days ago and its decent smoke but yesterday all day long i smoked and smoked and smoked and never got where i wanted to be.. i just couldn't catch a buzz. now to day i've not smoked even a bowl, and half a j and i been ripped for an hour or so now.. that kills me.. i hate days like that

Time for a consensus,eh :hubba:

I got this ice bumped Molino Glass Bong, actually 2 of em exactly alike, and I have been trying the use of ice cubes above the bumps and water below.

I kinda like the ice cold hit, but have also tried the warm water hit and it is hard to fault as well. :confused:

then again, I've heard some folks use different liquids, like beer, juices, etc.

What do you all use in your bongs???

One night when I was pretty drunk I thought I lost my bong and I found it in the freezer semi frozen. Tried smoking a bowl and it was great! So now every now and then I like to put some fresh water in and give it about 5-10 in the freezer then pack bowl and it is all good! IN faact, brb. ;)

BlipBlip!! said:
One night when I was pretty drunk I thought I lost my bong and I found it in the freezer semi frozen. Tried smoking a bowl and it was great! So now every now and then I like to put some fresh water in and give it about 5-10 in the freezer then pack bowl and it is all good! IN faact, brb. ;)

I think maybe crushed ice would be good too, no water, just a tube filled with crushed ice :hubba:

Latest posts

Back