Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
man today went by so fast.. after my last post in this thread i passed out. sleep all day.. then went to feed my girls and broke a fat limb off one of the ladies. oh well i'll let it dry and call it test bud..

i love ice cold purple or red in my bong. i mean so cold its almost frozen its so good. smooth

slowmo77 said:
man today went by so fast.. after my last post in this thread i passed out. sleep all day.. then went to feed my girls and broke a fat limb off one of the ladies. oh well i'll let it dry and call it test bud..

i love ice cold purple or red in my bong. i mean so cold its almost frozen its so good. smooth

purple or red what, wine :confused:

ok my brother inlaw and i came up with an idea for a short film like an hour or so.. i gotta tell you guys about this.. ok i don't know if you've ever seen the show man vs wild or surviver man. its something like that but its gonna be called stonerman vs wild.. include's walking thru the jungle of the outback ( the mountains outback of my house ) eating and smoking the what ever ediable herbs we can find in the hills( marijuana) its gonna be funny as crap.. we plan on being stoned the entire time. so should make for some good laughs. not sure when we're gonna start but i'll let you know. any ideas for the film would be great.

Howdy Fellow BongHitClub Folks :ciao:

Here is the 2nd Molino Glass Bong, a freebie by the way :D Notice the blue rim, blue dot on bowl and the ice catchers. All ready to go with a hit of SnowWhite from last harvest. BTW, that colibri lighter is great :bong1:

Molino Glass bong #2.JPG

trillions of atoms said:
Love the art seb! thanks for my new avi!! :D :D :D i LOVE iT!!!

Thanks a lot mang, it really means something if you know that your art is pleasing more than just yourself! :)

Glad you like it man, it was just a spur of the moment thing, didn't think about what I was drawing until I had finished it!

I love it like that.

Anyways guys, I'm off to smoke a bowl, just had my eyebrow pierced (much to the dismay of my WHOLE family, but hey, It's not like I'm the angel of the family..), so I'll smoke one to take the sting away... well that's just an excuse!

Will post up as soon as I put the pen to paper again :)

Latest posts

Back