Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Satori's on the menu. Wish y'all could make it too. Oh well, more 4 me. :D

Check this out..

image.jpg

i will be there for the Satori and of course your good company, Sm, as long as it isn't in TEXAS. Doesn't everyone have a moat? Oh, i thought you meant goat... hm... And rub it in that you have satori and I don't... Moat, goat, don't....a poet.
I better start over.

Good morning BHC!

:ciao: BHCers let's get the weekend started early

:bong::bong::bong2::bong2:

Let's:fly:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

66*, and sunny. It's gonna' get warm today.

SM, save me a bit of that Satori, me and G13 will be heading out a couple of hours ago...........:eek:

:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Are you Ready for some

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

anyone interested in playing a football pool? its free:D all ya get is Brag rights...

footballbunker.com...join the Group ...BB Boys...

:bong:

Every year I start with hope, every year I end with maybe next year, lol.

Hey guys, NO SPORTS. You know this! Why are you making posts that you all know are against the rules?

:eek: Sorry thg. You're right. I just remember how upset hick used to get when we'd discuss meeting up with other members so I thought the rules might have relaxed a bit. :eek:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hey guys, NO SPORTS. You know this! Why are you making posts that you all know are against the rules?

:holysheep: Come on THG we make these same post every yr. IT's the start of the season you know we don't talk sports :p :cool:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back