Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
rise and shine bhc...... its Friday....... just rip that thang yall....... aka hit it like you mean it....... head rushes all around.

Good morning my bonger friends. Gonna be a hot one today..a good excuse to keep my bong warm. :D

Good morning bongers!
Finally it has cooled down for a minute, had a great storm with thunder and lightening right over head...Nice hard rain and wind to take you to oz...

Speaking of oz....biu! You to ozzy.

What's this rain you speak of? :confused:

:giggle:

Send it my way!!

Biu folks.

I will join you...just found out we had 50 mph winds last night, better go check the girls... BIU!!! I am joining you Ozzy! I got me some store bought Alaska thunder,,,the dispensary leaves the last part of the name off. BIU again.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

73 and overcast. It's supposed to be mid 90s here today. I'm not very enthused by the recent weather, I think it's time for a new meteorologist. Someone who can deliver the weather I like.....:rant:

RoseBud, I hope your plants rode out the storm alright. I like rain storms, especially with thunder and lightning, they make everything clean and fresh.

Now back to my regularly scheduled program.........BIU BHC

Rosebud said:
Good morning bongers!
Finally it has cooled down for a minute, had a great storm with thunder and lightening right over head...Nice hard rain and wind to take you to oz...

Speaking of oz....biu! You to ozzy.

It looked like that storm was heading your way. It got quite bad here--torrential rains and high winds. I had a tree come down. I was incredibly lucky. It was standing dead and I planned to have cut down professionally before winter. Despite the natural bend in the tree, it must have broken on the rebound--it fell away from my house, shed, Jeep, electrical lines and pole, blocking the uphill road. I'm guessing the top 80'-100' of the tree broke--there is still about 40' of tree. Someone had a backhoe up there removing it within 2 hours (life in the mountains). Landslides have blocked 2 of our major roads, but I don't have to go anywhere and they usually get traffic going in a day or 2.

So, it is "moist" here. Kind of drizzly with fog. I will join in a BUI. I've got a tincture I made in an e-cig....not too bad. And a little Baileys in the coffee make this a right nice morning to just snuggle in.

Have a great Friday everyone!

You do sound snuggly THG..i am so glad that didn't hit your home with you in it. Nice that people take of each other up there. We had some people w/out power, but we are all ok. Nice break to feel chilly and have long jeans on again.. I think I am happy.

This kind of reminds me of Cubby and 4U..KIDDING.

old guys on cooler.jpg

Glad you're safe THG storm damage is always fun to clean up

like my weather for the day sunny high of 80 that my kinda day

You got them :laugh:

morning fellow enthusiasts of the :bong: :bong:

hot and muggy here again today---summer is way over rated---booo---looking like another day at the beach to beat the heat

the only thing i hate more than trimming is culling---just killed a bunch of og clones---very sad day

thg---nice---sounds like you got all the provisions you need to hole up in the house for a few days

rb---hope your outdoor girls weathered the storm---did you get your cages around the heavy weights

4u---hey little buddy---sounds like you were right on time with your covers---wish my weatherman had a clue as to actually predicting a forecast

ozzy---nice to see you back

everybody have a great day :D

Been gorgeous here the last few days. Sunny, temps in high 70's. Today high 80, but looking to creep back up over the next few days. The humidity moved out, actually been quite fall like.

Was out in a couple of od grows yesterday. Saw mold on plants in both friend's plots, so we needed the rh to move out.

Yeah..Melvan...time for me to put the covers up....looks like I may have lost the Skywalker:cry:..stated raining again...time to BIU

:bong:

Rosebud said:
This kind of reminds me of Cubby and 4U..KIDDING.

View attachment 208426

:spit:

I was gonna say I was the one in the Back...But I know now ..I have more hair than cubby:p...but we both like to sit on beer coolers:rofl:

orangesun...I should have put the covers up as I lost the Skywalker..and a few branches from others....it is suposse to clear and warm again and thats when the cover goes up:D..But for now I just shake them off best I can

:bong:

:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

Let's get the party started
:48: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

I am in...:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap-leafy_wave:

The girls stood up fine Orange.. Mr rb and i are going to get on that staking stuff, really, maybe this weekend.

that definately sucks 4U. :(

looks like its almost :bong: o' clock for me....

Latest posts

Back