Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello friends.

Sigh, been busy going thru drawers and closets piled high with stuff we haven't used in yrs. I can't stop sneezing. Too much crap and not enough space.

Missing a lot loved one today. RIP dad.

:ciao: SM I'll sneeze it that

Sending a big hug you way too:heart:SM

:ciao: Mom

heres the wick dispenser I make and give away...Its a pill bottle key chain..drilled hole in top...I also wrap wick around the lighter...works great;)

03-022.JPG

04-023.JPG

05-025.JPG

How cool! Thanks for the pics. I was having a hard time visualizing it. :D

Lol DSCF2061.JPG I never took LSD in my life unless you count that one time....not sure what that was.

A good flash back is always enjoyable :huh: If I stop with the shroom I wonder when they will start:D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good morning Duck!, Do you know i find myself looking still at the green on jeeps? How is yours going?
Hi Cubby and Ozzy, I see ya'll down there. How are you guys?

Fire up the bubble get ready for stare at the TV shouting season

I'm good Rose How are you today

ozzy, i am good, just smoked a joint of a mixture of morning stuff. Sure will be glad when harvest happens and I have a plethora of pot...

Enjoy your TV today guys.

It is the first actually cool morning..58 degrees, i just saw a squirrel come out of his tree and stretch his little body... then he was slowly headed for the peanuts when he saw the crazy black dog..and he woke up quick... See what ya would miss if ya didn't smoke joints in your backyard at 7:00am?

PS,,Congratulations Mel on a beautiful BPOTM!

Yeah.....Congrats Melvan on the BPOTM:clap:

:bong: and pass

"morning stuff"....... is it available in seed form or is it a clone only? A late good morning to my Bong hitting homies.

Latest posts

Back